Please ignore (my pjo fancast)

So I heard since (I’ve known since it was said) that pjo is getting a disney adaption and Kane chronicles is getting a Netflix adaption so here is my fancast for Pjo

Percy jackson fancast:

Percy himself (seth carr):

Annabeth chase: (Mckenna grace)

Sally jackson ( I mean she did play sally jackson in the musical and I loved the musical so Zaikya young:)

her in the musical:

Grover: (the book did say he looked 24/ Caleb McLaughlin )

1 Like

Wait… I thought Percy was white?

2 Likes

It was never stated he was right so and I imagine him as being either Polynesian or afro-latino. Afro Latino because of where he lives, that place as said by many of the pjo fandom has a very high population of Latinos and he is just so awesome so of course I had to add him being black, so yeah black Latino.

2 Likes

also el barrio is 35% black and according to the 2000 census jackson was the sixth most popular last name among black ppl so hey!!

in the lightning thief percy also does takes a taxi to east 104th and first for his apartment which is a corner in east harlem aka “spanish harlem/el barrio”, one of the largest latino communities in nyc (only 7.3% white) meaning it’s actually very likely that percy is latino :)))

2 Likes

honestly if all that is correct, then I think the reason many people assumed he was white was because that’s how the movies portrayed him, as well as (possible idk) the book covers?

as well as the general assumption that if someone isn’t specified to be poc then they must obviously be white :roll_eyes::joy:

1 Like

Omg this! Poc needs to be describe as being poc for fandom to see them as white, but a character could describe as just having black hair and brown eyes and people would say their white and fight anyone who draws them/writes them/cast them as otherwise.

1 Like

Yeah, when I was reading the PJ books, I noticed that he was light-skinned (on the covers)

tHaT’s ThE rULe
/s

2 Likes

Well… the googled PJ covers, and found this…

1 Like

He looks purple in the second one.

So That’s it, Percy isn’t white or poc he is actually purple🤧

I needs to find a purple boy who looks 12/13 now for Percy

1 Like

Yes. We were all fools for thinking he was white/black/latino :confounded:
When in reality, he’s purple!
/j

1 Like

I can see him being tan, honestly.

1 Like

closed cause op request