Plot Twists in RPs & SGs

Ah, plot twists. Truly the bread and butter of all writing, but especially RPing and SGing. Plot twists keep us on our toes and wondering what comes next. A plot twist in an RP or SG can be involving all of the RPers and/or characters, or merely a single character or two. Plot twists can come in any form you can imagine to spice up the storyline. Plot twists can change a character’s motivation, change everything they know, change the way they interact with others, or be something characters can bond or push each other away over.

What are some of your favorite plot twists you’ve seen happen in an RP or SG?
What makes a good plot twist from your experience?

@RPers

6 Likes

i dun remember ;-;

but @Edelgard and @FuzilladeBlue had good ones in the Westeria rp! :smiley: i think…

3 Likes

Aw, thank you, we have more planned ~

3 Likes

Plot twists are extremely important for keeping us interested in an RP, an SG, or simply a character. RP/SG creator, or just as an RPer, we have to always be thinking about what kind of plot twists we could come up with whether for the near future in an RP or SG, or something to wait and lead up to further along in the plot.

So, what are some plot twists you can think of? Whether it be ones you’ve seen/done, or would be interested in seeing happen in the future.

1 Like

A plot twist like in the Bachelor(ette) SG where in the very first part I made the contestants vote on who they want to send home?