Plots you want to see in Episode stories

What are some plots that you wish to see on episode? Personally, I wish to read some ghost stories!

Either way, as long as you don’t use any plots that delivers the wrong message (taking drugs, robbing, falĺng in love with the kidnapper), then that’s fine.

2 Likes

Stories related to science fiction! It’s a very underdeveloped genre in Episode. I think people can catch a break from the usual mafia, billionaire, handsome LI themed stories.

4 Likes

A big reason it’s a rare category is the lack of costumes. Episode likes modern cliche novellas, so there aren’t many options to branch out besides that

7 Likes

Yeah. If someone were to feature aliens, they have no option except choosing blue or green skin tone and adding fake looking costumes to them. They would still look “human”.

3 Likes
  • A crec plot
  • The MC being the villain and DOING BAD THINGS. NOT CHANGING AFTER MEETING THE LOVE INTEREST.
  • Fanfics about RP characters, lmao-
4 Likes

YES

2 Likes

I haven’t read any Episode stories in quite a while so I’m not sure what I could find on there now but maybe someone from the @Episodians has good ideas?

I could imagine seeing some “You’re the villain” stories would be cool, I haven’t read one of those, especially not one where the villain wins :thinking:

3 Likes

quietly raises my hand I have a few stories where the MC is a villain. Hello. waves

2 Likes

Oh well, looks like I found the stories I’ll be reading next on Episode :eyes:

1 Like

Have you followed me on Episode yet? My name is “Faith”

1 Like

I think I have :thinking: But I haven’t been on Episode for so long that I don’t know what kind of plots I could find on there right now :sweat_smile: So, I want to see more villain plots and you gave me exactly that, I’ll have to read it!

1 Like

Oh. Great!

Start with “Deadly Nightshade” and work your way up from there.

1 Like

(also leave me a fanmail too)

1 Like

OMG! I’d love this to be a story.

2 Likes

YESSSS

1 Like

:wink:

A gothic/dark academia school with a FULL CC alt MC(where shes an alt but u can make her black pfffft…where ppl dont keep her pale to fit the “aesthetic”) a story that has mystery…or where MCs just a student…

1 Like

Joriemar’s Home Wrecker is a good villainous MC thriller and there’s also Psychopathic by Tereem S. Don’t know if you’ll like them or not but you might?

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity