Plus Sized Female - Release 6 Outfit Contest

Hey guys! It’s time for another outfit contest. Yesterday’s Episode art release was [Limelight] Plus Sized Female - Release 6, which gave us more clothing for the plus sized female character!

As per usual, you have until Wednesday to join this competition. This week, you have to use at least one item from the new update. You can only use one image, and use the outfits and the image to create a scene/story behind it.

The winner is decided by a community vote, and the winner gets their outfit featured on the forums instagram account plus bragging rights for a week! :grin: :rainbow: :unicorn:

Enjoy the contest, and happy designing! :rainbow: :unicorn:

@OutfitContest - join this tag to be notified about future contests

3 Likes

Would you like to be reminded to join? If so, when?

• Saturday
  • Sunday
  • Monday
  • Tuesday

0 voters

i just dont understand why they dont release plus size outfits with the default releases, like the special ones to catch them up are cool but tf man theyre still gunna b behind u do it like that, this is just a lazy excuse

3 Likes

Me either, but I’m also grateful for the releases, I look forward to them actually. But who knows why?

1 Like

i mean i do 2 but WHY CANT U MUSH EM TOGEVA URGH

1 Like

They do release them together with new releases, the plus sized only releases are to release the plus sized versions of the existing generic female clothing items

1 Like

bish where :joy:

1 Like
Today’s Reminders

@Littlefeets @passionfruit @idiot.exe @Eliza

2 Likes

Does it have to be 2 items? :eyes: Most of them are dresses

1 Like

You’re right, I’ll change that.

2 Likes
Today's reminders

@Littlefeets @passionfruit @idiot.exe @anon80318563 @Eliza

2 Likes

Here’s mine:

4 Likes
Today's reminders

@Littlefeets @passionfruit @idiot.exe @Eliza @TheDancingFryer

4 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like
Today's reminders

@Littlefeets @idiot.exe @Eliza

1 Like

@OutfitContest - Final reminder! The voting poll will go up at 2020-09-02T07:00:00Z !

2 Likes

@OutfitContest It’s time to vote! The poll will stay open until this time tomorrow!

0 voters

3 Likes

The winner is…

@Allie!!

Congratulations!

2 Likes

+Tags :grinning: