Poll Battle - 1/12/20 - SPACE πŸͺβœ¨

Quack! Welcome back to the poll battle! :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

You have to create at least 4 polls to join, but you’re free to create as many more polls as you want :eyes::sparkles:
If you don’t know how this works yet, please read the rules below :eyes::sparkles:
This time, I’ll shorten the time back to one week again as it seems that no one ever joins in the second week anyways :eyes::eyes:

rules

β€’ you have to create at least one poll for each poll type (single choice, multiple choice and number rating)

β€’ your polls have to be related to the contest’s theme

β€’ don’t copy/steal other people’s polls/ideas

β€’ follow the general forum rules and keep this pg-13

β€’ commenting is allowed, but please keep spam to a minimum to make it easier for people to see the polls

β€’ try to keep all your polls in one post, so the thread will be easier to navigate

β€’ you have to create at least 4 polls, but you can create as many more as you want

β€’ the winner will get a badge and can pick the next theme

β€’ you have 5 days to join and one day to vote for your favourite polls, you can vote for your own polls if you want

β€’ if you still have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask me to clarify anything

This contest’s theme is

SPACE :ringer_planet:

(Picked by the eyemazing winner of last week’s contest, @Kitty_k ) :eyes::sparkles:

Have fun creating and voting on polls and make sure to join the @PollBattle tag to get notified of new poll battle related content :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

And please vote in this poll if you would like to be sent a reminder to join the competition :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

• Send me a reminder on Monday
  • Send me a reminder on Tuesday
  • Send me a reminder on Wednesday
  • Send me a reminder on Thursday
  • Send me a reminder on Friday
  • Send me a reminder on Saturday
  • Send me a reminder on Sunday
  • Don’t send me a reminder

0 voters

I’ll also only tag the Poll battle group tag at the end of the contest from now on, so make sure to join it if you want to get notified when you can vote for your favourite polls :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

What word comes to your mind when you hear the word β€˜Space’?

• Mysterious
  • Scary
  • Amazing
  • Beautiful
  • Other…

0 voters

What’s the possibility that aliens or other entities exist in Space??
1= There are no other entities 10= ALIENS EXITS

0 voters

Are you an alien?

• Yesss :alien:
  • No, I’m a normal being
  • I’m crazy but not an alien

0 voters

Is Space scary? :eyes:

• Yes, we don’t know what’s there :eyes:
  • Maybe…
  • No, I’m not scared
  • What is Space?

0 voters

Have you ever thought about what’s really in Space?

• Yes, it was very deep
  • No, I have other work
  • Yes, but it wasn’t really deep

0 voters

If you ever got the opportunity to live on a planet for the rest of your life, would you take it?

• YES
  • I’ll think about it…
  • NO

0 voters

If you were an alien, which planet would you live on?

• Mercury
  • Venus
  • Earth, I’m an imposter
  • Mars
  • Jupiter
  • Saturn
  • Uranus
  • Neptune

0 voters

Do you think Among Us is related to Space?

• Yes
  • No
  • Wut-

0 voters

Do you like Astronomy?

• Yes, it’s very interesting
  • It’s okay…
  • I HATE IT

0 voters

Do you believe in Astrology?

• Yes, it’s real
  • No, but I like the concept of zodiacs
  • No, it’s all pseudo-science

0 voters

What’s your Zodiac Sign

• Aries
  • Taurus
  • Gemini
  • Cancer
  • Leo
  • Virgo
  • Libra
  • Scorpio
  • Saggitarius
  • Capricorn
  • Aquarius
  • Pisces
  • THIS IS ALL PSEUDO-SCIENCE

0 voters

Do you think @Nessie is from Space??

• YES SHES AN ALIEN
  • Nahh, she’s an imposter
  • i don’t know who she is
  • i don’t know what to say-

0 voters

Do you like Space?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you know who was the first person on the Moon?

• Harry Styles
  • Spoon :star_struck:
  • Neil Armstrong
  • Luna Lovegood
  • Buzz Aldrin

0 voters

Do you think stars store dead people’s souls?

• no?
  • yes?
  • i never thought about that…

0 voters

Which name sounds more Space-y?

• Nyx
  • Celeste
  • Nova
  • Bellatrix
  • Atlas
  • Io
  • Elara

0 voters

Did you participate in @RainyDay’s Galaxy party?

• No, but happy birthday
  • Yes, I did
  • Who is @RainyDay?

0 voters

6 Likes

pLuTo iSn’T a pLaNeT

3 Likes

i Did’Nt AdD pLuTo, OkAy?!

3 Likes

weLL fOr SoMe rEaSoN i tHoUgHt pLutO wAs NePtUnE

I’m really good at space stuff, okay

3 Likes

oMg, ThAt’S sO dUmB ShArOn!
jk

2 Likes

Aww.

Why is Pluto not an option?

3 Likes

ITS A DWARF PLANET

3 Likes

Pluto = hades

4 Likes

I LOVE SPACE JUST AS MUCH AS I LOVE PINK :heart_eyes: JOINING

3 Likes

ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕖 𝕀𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕔π•₯ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕀𝕑𝕒𝕔𝕖 π•€π•™π•šπ•‘ π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•£π•šπ• π•£

0 voters

𝕀π•₯’𝕀 𝟚𝟘𝟑𝟘, 𝔼𝕒𝕣π•₯𝕙 𝕙𝕒𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕀π•₯ 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕕 π•šπ•₯’𝕀 π•‘π•–π•’π•œ 𝕠𝕗 𝕕𝕖𝕀π•₯𝕣𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 π•Ÿπ• π•₯π•šπ•”π•– π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ 𝕣𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕀 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕀π•₯𝕒𝕣π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•₯𝕠 π•˜π•–π•₯ 𝕀π•₯π•£π•šπ•”π•₯𝕖𝕣, π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕛𝕠𝕓𝕀 𝕑𝕒π•ͺ 𝕝𝕖𝕀𝕀𝕖𝕣 π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕝𝕖𝕀𝕀𝕖𝕣.
𝕐𝕠𝕦 π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•—π•£π•šπ•–π•Ÿπ••π•€ 𝕀𝕖π•₯ 𝕒 π•‘π•π•’π•Ÿ π•₯𝕠 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕀𝕑𝕒𝕔𝕖.
𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕀𝕖π•₯ π• π•Ÿ π• π•Ÿπ•– π•‘π•π•’π•Ÿπ•–π•₯ π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•šπ•€β€¦

• π•π•¦π•‘π•šπ•₯𝕖𝕣
  • 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕀
  • π•π•–π•Ÿπ•¦π•€
  • π•Šπ•’π•₯π•¦π•£π•Ÿ
  • 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕦𝕣π•ͺ
  • ℕ𝕖𝕑π•₯π•¦π•Ÿπ•–
  • π•Œπ•£π•’π•Ÿπ•¦π•€

0 voters

β€œπ•‹π•™π•’π•₯ 𝕀𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 π•˜π• π• π••β€ 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•—π•£π•šπ•–π•Ÿπ•• 𝕀𝕒π•ͺ𝕀, 𝕒𝕀 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•—π•£π•šπ•–π•Ÿπ•• π•˜π•£π• π•¦π•‘ 𝕀𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕝𝕖𝕀 π• π•Ÿ 𝕒 𝕧𝕠π•₯𝕖.
"π•Žπ•– 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 π•žπ•’π••π•– 𝕑𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕖 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•“π•–π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ π• π•Ÿ π•₯π•™π•–π•šπ•£ π•‘π•π•’π•Ÿπ•–π•₯ π•Ÿπ• π•₯ π•₯𝕠 π•π• π•Ÿπ•˜ π•’π•˜π• .
β€œπ•‹π•™π•–π•ͺ 𝕀𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 π• π•‘π•–π•Ÿ π•₯𝕠 𝕦𝕀 π•π•’π•Ÿπ••π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π• π•Ÿ π•₯π•™π•–π•šπ•£ π•‘π•π•’π•Ÿπ•–π•₯.”

𝕐𝕠𝕦 π•₯𝕒𝕑 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•—π•£π•šπ•–π•Ÿπ••π•€ 𝕀𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣.
β€œπ•Žπ•– 𝕀π•₯π•šπ•π• π•™π•’π•§π•–π•Ÿβ€™π•₯ π••π•–π•”π•šπ••π•–π•• π• π•Ÿ 𝕒 π•€π•™π•šπ•‘, 𝕨𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•£π•šπ• π•£ π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕓𝕦π•₯ π•Ÿπ•  π•€π•™π•šπ•‘β€
β€œπ•Žπ•– π•€π•’π•šπ•• 𝕨𝕖’𝕕 𝕕𝕠 π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ 𝕝𝕒𝕀π•₯_”
β€œπ”Ήπ•¦π•₯ 𝕨𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•šπ•— π•€π• π•žπ•–π• π•Ÿπ•– π•˜π•–π•₯’𝕀 𝕒 𝔹𝔼𝕋𝕋𝔼ℝ π• π•Ÿπ•–β€ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕑𝕣𝕠π•₯𝕖𝕀π•₯.
𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•—π•£π•šπ•–π•Ÿπ•• π•€π•šπ•˜π•™π•€ 𝕕𝕖𝕗𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕕 π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕀𝕔𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕀 π• π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•€π•šπ•₯𝕖 π•₯𝕠 𝕓𝕦π•ͺ 𝕒 π•€π•™π•šπ•‘.
π•Žπ•šπ•₯𝕙 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•—π•£π•šπ•–π•Ÿπ••π•€ π•‘π•šπ•₯π•”π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•šπ•Ÿ π•₯𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕑 𝕓𝕦π•ͺ 𝕒 π•€π•™π•šπ•‘, π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕀𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕝𝕖𝕕 π• π•Ÿ π•₯π•™π•šπ•€ π• π•Ÿπ•–!

(I know some of these are from something lol)

π•†π•Ÿπ•”π•– 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺπ• π•Ÿπ•– 𝕧𝕠π•₯𝕖𝕕 π• π•Ÿ 𝕒 π•€π•™π•šπ•‘, 𝕀 π•”π•’π•žπ•– π•šπ•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•‘π•šπ•”π•₯𝕦𝕣𝕖 π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•₯𝕒𝕑𝕑𝕖𝕕 π• π•Ÿ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕀𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣.
β€œβ„‚π•’π•Ÿ 𝕨𝕖 π•‘π•šπ•”π•œ 𝕒 𝕀𝕑𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕠𝕦π•₯π•—π•šπ•₯ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•˜π•£π• π•¦π•‘β€
𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕀π•₯𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒π•₯ π•žπ•– π•π•šπ•œπ•– 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕀 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕫π•ͺ.
β€œπ•Œπ•™π•™π•™π•™, 𝕀 π••π• π•Ÿβ€™π•₯ π•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•œ 𝕨𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•žπ• π•Ÿπ•–π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯-”
β€œπ•€π••π•”, 𝕀𝕠 π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺ𝕨𝕒π•ͺ”
π•Žπ•– 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•‘π•šπ•”π•œ π• π•Ÿβ€¦

𝔸𝕗π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•šπ•₯’𝕀 π•“π•–π•–π•Ÿ π•”π• π•Ÿπ•—π•šπ•£π•žπ•–π•• π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕑𝕒π•ͺ𝕖𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕠𝕦π•₯π•—π•šπ•₯𝕀 π•š π•’π•¦π•šπ•”π•œπ•π•ͺ 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖.
β€œπ•Žπ•–π•π• 𝕀 π•˜π•¦π•–π•€π•€ 𝕨𝕖 π•¨π•’π•šπ•€π•₯𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•žπ• π•Ÿπ•–π•ͺ”
"𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕙, 𝕓𝕦π•₯ π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖’𝕀 π•Ÿπ•  𝕦𝕀𝕖 π•€π•–π•Ÿπ••π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•₯π•™π•–π•ž π•“π•’π•”π•œ, 𝕨𝕖 π•Ÿπ•–π•–π•• π•₯𝕠 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕖𝕒𝕣π•₯𝕙 π•’π•¦π•šπ•”π•œπ•π•ͺ.

"π•Žπ•™π•–π•Ÿ 𝕨𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕑𝕒𝕀π•₯ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•“π•šπ•˜ π•˜π•’π•π•’π•”π•₯π•šπ•” 𝕀π•₯𝕒𝕣, 𝕨𝕖 π•Ÿπ•–π•–π•• π•₯𝕠 π•π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•€π•¨π•šπ•—π•₯𝕝π•ͺ π• π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•‘π•π•’π•Ÿπ•–π•₯ π•Ÿπ• π•₯ π•₯𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕀π•₯ π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•Ÿπ• π•₯ π•₯𝕠 π•’π•¦π•šπ•”π•œβ€™

π•Žπ•™π•šπ•π•– π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•—π•£π•šπ•–π•Ÿπ•• 𝕨𝕒𝕀 π•Ÿπ•’π•˜π•˜π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•₯𝕠 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦π•₯ 𝕀𝕒𝕗𝕖π•₯π•ͺ, π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•—π•£π•šπ•–π•Ÿπ•• 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•˜π• π•€π•€π•šπ•‘π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π• π•Ÿ 𝕙𝕠𝕨 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•”π•šπ•₯π•ͺ π•π• π• π•œπ•€ π• π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ• π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 π•‘π•π•’π•Ÿπ•–π•₯.
𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕠π•₯𝕙 π••π•–π•€π•”π•£π•šπ•“π•– π•šπ•₯ π•π•šπ•œπ•–β€¦

β€œπ•Žπ•šπ•π• π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•₯𝕨𝕠 𝕑𝕒π•ͺ 𝕒π•₯π•₯π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ?”
β€œπ•ͺ𝕖𝕀 π•€π•šπ•£β€ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•—π•£π•šπ•–π•Ÿπ•• π•’π•¦π•šπ•₯ π•˜π• π•€π•€π•šπ•‘π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•π•šπ•€π•₯π•–π•Ÿ.
π”Έπ•Ÿ 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕒 π•¨π• π•žπ•’π•Ÿ π•¨π•’π•π•œπ•€ π•šπ•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π• π• π•ž π•™π• π•π••π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕒 π•“π•’π•€π•œπ•–π•₯ 𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 π•€π•Ÿπ•’π•”π•œπ•€ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•›π• π•¦π•£π•Ÿπ•–π•ͺ.
π•€π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•“π•’π•€π•œπ•–π•₯ π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•šπ•€β€¦

β€œπ”Όπ•¨! π•Žπ•™π•  𝕧𝕠π•₯𝕖𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•₯π•™π•šπ•€β€ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•—π•£π•šπ•–π•Ÿπ•• π•’π•€π•œπ•€, π•žπ•’π•œπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•₯π•™π•–π•šπ•£ 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕖 π•π• π• π•œ 𝕒𝕀 π•šπ•— π•₯𝕙𝕖π•ͺ 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•˜π• π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•₯𝕠 π•‘π•¦π•œπ•–.
β€œπ•†π•™ 𝕛𝕦𝕀π•₯ 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕝 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•šπ•₯, 𝕨𝕖 π•¨π•šπ•π• 𝕓𝕖 π• π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Ÿπ•–π•©π•₯ π•‘π•π•’π•Ÿπ•–π•₯ π•€π• π• π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕨𝕖 π•¨π•šπ•π• 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕠𝕕”
β€œπ”Ήπ•¦π•₯ π•šπ•₯ π•¨π•šπ•π• 𝕓𝕖 π•žπ• π•Ÿπ•₯𝕙𝕀”
β€œπ•π• π•¦ π•¨π•šπ•π• 𝕝𝕒𝕀π•₯”
π•†π•Ÿπ•”π•– 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺπ• π•Ÿπ•– π•˜π• π•₯ π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕠 𝕓𝕖𝕕, π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕀π•₯𝕒𝕣π•₯𝕖𝕕 π•₯𝕠 π••π•£π•–π•’π•ž 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦π•₯ π•˜π• π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕠 𝕀𝕑𝕒𝕔𝕖.
𝕐𝕠𝕦’𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 π•¨π•’π•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕕 π•₯𝕠 π•˜π• , 𝕓𝕦π•₯ π•Ÿπ•–π•§π•–π•£ 𝕙𝕒𝕕 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•žπ• π•Ÿπ•–π•ͺ.

β€¦π•Žπ•–π•£π•– π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•žπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯𝕒𝕝𝕝π•ͺ 𝕑𝕣𝕖𝕑𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕 π•₯𝕠 π•˜π•  π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕠 𝕀𝕑𝕒𝕔𝕖…?

• ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ 𝕒𝕀 𝕀’𝕝𝕝 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕖. π•ƒπ•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π• π•Ÿ 𝕒 π••π•šπ•—π•—π•–π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•₯ π•‘π•π•’π•Ÿπ•–π•₯ π•¨π•šπ•π• 𝕓𝕖 π•—π•¦π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕒 π•˜π• π• π•• π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–!
  • π•€β€™π•ž π•Ÿπ• π•₯ 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ π•₯𝕠 π•π•šπ•§π•– π•šπ•Ÿ 𝕀𝕑𝕒𝕔𝕖, π•žπ•’π•ͺ𝕓𝕖 π•˜π•  π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕠 𝕀𝕑𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕓𝕦π•₯ π•Ÿπ• π•₯ π•π•šπ•§π•–.
  • ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣! 𝕀’𝕕 π•žπ•šπ•€π•€ 𝔼𝕒𝕣π•₯𝕙 𝕀𝕠 π•žπ•¦π•”π•™!
  • π•€β€™π•ž π•Ÿπ• π•₯ 𝕀𝕦𝕣𝕖.

0 voters

π•Žπ•™π•–π•Ÿ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•¨π•’π•œπ•– 𝕦𝕑, π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•• π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕀𝕖𝕝𝕗 𝕒𝕝𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ π• π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•€π•™π•šπ•‘.
β€œπ•Žπ• π•¨ π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•˜π• π•₯ 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕀π•₯-”
𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•—π•£π•šπ•–π•Ÿπ••π•€ π••π•šπ••π•Ÿβ€™π•₯ π•£π•–π•€π•‘π• π•Ÿπ••, π•₯𝕙𝕖π•ͺ 𝕛𝕦𝕀π•₯ 𝕔𝕙𝕒π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕕 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕠π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣.
𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕀π•₯π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕦𝕑, π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕀𝕖𝕖 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕀𝕦𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕀𝕀𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝π•ͺ π•žπ•’π••π•– π•šπ•₯ π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕠 𝕀𝕑𝕒𝕔𝕖.
𝔻𝕠 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•œ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕀𝕒𝕗𝕖 π•₯π•£π•šπ•‘?

• π•Žπ•™π•–π•Ÿ π•€β€™π•ž π•šπ•Ÿ 𝕀𝕑𝕒𝕔𝕖 π•Ÿπ• π•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•”π•’π•Ÿ π•˜π•  π•¨π•£π• π•Ÿπ•˜!
  • 𝕄π•ͺ π•€π•™π•šπ•‘ 𝕑𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝π•ͺ π•˜π• π•₯ π•₯π•’π•œπ•–π•Ÿ π•₯𝕠 π•’π•Ÿπ• π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 π•‘π•π•’π•Ÿπ•–π•₯ π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯’𝕀 π•–π•§π•šπ• 𝕀𝕠…

0 voters

π•Žπ•–π•π•, π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π••π•šπ•• 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕀𝕒𝕗𝕖 π•₯π•£π•šπ•‘!
𝕐𝕠𝕦 π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•—π•£π•šπ•–π•Ÿπ••π•€ π•π•’π•Ÿπ••π•–π•• 𝕀𝕒𝕗𝕖π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•‘π•π•’π•Ÿπ•–π•₯, π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•žπ•–π•₯ π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π• π•‘π•–π•Ÿ π•’π•£π•žπ•€.
π•Žπ• π•¦π•π•• π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•˜π•  π•“π•’π•”π•œ π•₯𝕠 𝕖𝕒𝕣π•₯𝕙?

• 𝕄𝕒π•ͺ𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕗π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕒 π•ͺ𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕠𝕣 𝕀𝕠
  • 𝕄𝕒π•ͺ𝕓𝕖 π•šπ•Ÿ πŸ™πŸ˜ π•ͺ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕀
  • πŸ›πŸ˜ π•ͺ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕀
  • 𝔸 𝕗𝕖𝕨 π•žπ• π•Ÿπ•₯𝕙𝕀
  • ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕝

0 voters

π•Žπ•–π•π•, 𝕨𝕙𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•”π•™π• π•šπ•”π•– 𝕨𝕒𝕀 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 π• π•Ÿ 𝕒 π••π•šπ•—π•—π•–π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•₯ π•‘π•π•’π•Ÿπ•–π•₯ π•Ÿπ• π•¨.
π•Žπ•™π•’π•₯ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•£π•€π•₯ π•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦’𝕕 𝕕𝕠 π•¨π•™π•–π•Ÿ π•’π•£π•£π•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜?

• 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕝
  • π•ƒπ• π• π•œ 𝕒π•₯ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•€π•œπ•ͺ π•¦π•Ÿπ•₯π•šπ• 𝕀 𝕔𝕣π•ͺ.
  • π•‹π•’π•œπ•– π•€π•–π•π•—π•šπ•–π•€
  • 𝔼𝕒π•₯ 𝕗𝕠𝕠𝕕
  • 𝔹𝕦π•ͺ 𝕔𝕝𝕠π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕀
  • π•Šπ•π•–π•–π•‘
  • etc

0 voters

4 Likes

Ohhh, okay

3 Likes

Quack!
Since I decided to shorten it to one week again for the next month, the poll will be posted now!

Who created the best polls?

0 voters

(@PollBattle :eyes::green_heart:)

4 Likes

The winner is

@Bonswayout :tada:

Congrats! :eyes::sparkles::tada:
@anon68003072 will give you your badge soon and you get to decide the theme for the next poll battle (just post it on here) :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

5 Likes

@Bonswayout WOWOWOOWOWOWOWOW

3 Likes

Yasss congratss @Bonswayout :star_struck::partying_face:

3 Likes

OMG OMG :pleading_face:

I’d like to thank my dog porkchop my friends @SpookySherry @ItsTerra @Minimayday @IzzieSilver :sneezing_face:

Maybe the next theme can be health and safety :pleading_face:

6 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS @BONSWAYOUT!!

THE MOMENT AFTER I READ YOUR POLLS, I KNEW I WAS FXCKED AND WAS NOT WINNING

3 Likes

For real :joy::star_struck:

3 Likes

YEAH

3 Likes