Poll battle 22/9/20 - FRIENDSHIPS 🥰👀✨

Quack! Welcome back to the poll battle! :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

You have to create at least 4 polls to join, but you’re free to create as many more polls as you want :eyes::sparkles:
If you don’t know how this works yet, please read the rules below :eyes::sparkles:

rules

• you have to create at least one poll for each poll type (single choice, multiple choice and number rating)

• your polls have to be related to the contest’s theme

• don’t copy/steal other people’s polls/ideas

• follow the general forum rules and keep this pg-13

• commenting is allowed, but please keep spam to a minimum to make it easier for people to see the polls

• try to keep all your polls in one post, so the thread will be easier to navigate

• you have to create at least 4 polls, but you can create as many more as you want

• the winner will get a badge and can pick the next theme

• you have 12 days to join and one day to vote for your favourite polls, you can vote for your own polls if you want

• if you still have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask me to clarify anything

This contest’s theme is

FRIENDSHIPS :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(Picked by the eyemazing winner of last week’s contest, @Elizab2628 ) :eyes::sparkles:

Have fun creating and voting on polls and make sure to join the @PollBattle tag to get notified of new poll battle related content :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

And please vote in this poll if you would like to be sent a reminder to join the competition :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

• Send me a reminder on Monday
  • Send me a reminder on Tuesday
  • Send me a reminder on Wednesday
  • Send me a reminder on Thursday
  • Send me a reminder on Friday
  • Send me a reminder on Saturday
  • Send me a reminder on Sunday
  • Don’t send me a reminder

0 voters

I’ll also only tag the Poll battle group tag at the end of the contest from now on, so make sure to join it if you want to get notified when you can vote for your favourite polls :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

(I know I’m a day late, ignore it please :eyes:)

3 Likes

Would you rather have 1 really close friend, or 20 friends?

• 1 really close friend
  • 20 friends

0 voters

How important are friendships to you?

0 voters

What are qualities in friends you care about a lot?

• Humor
  • Creativity
  • Trust
  • Kindness
  • Support
  • Honesty
  • Encouragement
  • Stability

0 voters

Would you say your forum or irl friends know you better?

• My forum friends
  • My real life friends
  • No one cause I don’t have any friends who know me :no_mouth:
  • I really can’t pick, both do

0 voters

4 Likes

How many irl friends do you have?

• I know sooo many people and I’m big extrovert! Probably more than I could even count lol
  • I think a little above average :thinking:
  • I think I have the average amount, but I have a good core of really close friends.
  • I know a lot of people but only have a small circle of people I regularly associate myself with.
  • I don’t know a lot of people and have a small, tight circle of people I regularly associate myself with.
  • Like 1 or 2.
  • None :grinning:

0 voters

Do you consider yourself the therapist friend or the one that needs therapy?

• Therapist Friend
  • Needs Therapy Friend
  • It depends, I’m a little bit of both.
  • Neither bro what

0 voters

Do you talk about your feelings with your friends?

• Yes, all the time, they know about all my problems!
  • Yes, but only when I really need to.
  • If it’s over text/on forums, sure; I find it hard to talk about that stuff in person.
  • No, I don’t like telling people how I feel, but I’d listen to them if they needed to talk!
  • No I hate all kinds of emotional expression and I wish they wouldn’t offload on me too.

0 voters

Rate how easily you make friends on a scale of 1 - 10, 1 being “I can’t socialize for shiiiiiiiiz :sob:” and 10 being “bro I could become friends with the friggin devil like that’s how highkey my socializing skills are :sunglasses:

0 voters

When did you meet your true, ride-or-die friends?

• Before Kindergarten (in the womb???)
  • In Kindergarten
  • Elementary School (ages 6 -14)
  • Secondary School
  • College/University
  • In the Workplace
  • During my Retirement
  • Met them on the forums/social media :blush:
  • I didn’t what are real friends ahaha :grinning:

0 voters

1 Like

I mean…what would you consider average and who can you really count as a friend or just a good aquaitance?

1 Like

Lmao idk is up to the voter I guess :thinking: The line is blurry so I guess it should just be subjective to you, 'cause what I consider an acquaintance is probably different from what you consider an acquaintance and what everyone else considers an acquaintance. And with the average thing… maybe considering what the social environment is like in your community? idk lmao

1 Like

@PollBattle it’s time to vote for the winner now! :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

(for some reason I thought that there were more entries… Weird) :eyes::eyes:

6 Likes

And the winner is…

@unsungcheerio :tada:

Congrats! :eyes::sparkles::tada:
You can pick the next theme and @anon68003072 will give you your badge soon :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

@PollBattle :eyes::green_heart:

5 Likes

Uh so I might’ve forgotten to enter

2 Likes

same :clown_face:

1 Like

Mood

1 Like

I sent you reminders almost every day :pleading_face::broken_heart:

1 Like

@unsungcheerio? :eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

OH FUDGE MY BAD
lmao okokokok um

Is October so can we do a halloween theme or ooh actually just spooky to make it broader

1 Like

Sure :eyes::eyes::+1:

1 Like

This poll battle is over. You can join the next one here :eyes::sparkles::green_heart: