POV: You choose the life you live

@POVers another one.

POV: You die on Earth and are reborn as a consciousness and can only see, hear, and feel (emotionally). You have no body that you can see… yet. You remember your past life and all of you is still there.

You are in front of a being that holds a big book that contains what it looks like as people, their bio, their family, their skills, etc, but the most interesting thing that catches your eye is the fact they have different world types, named through what the humans in your past life would call it; video games, simulation, movie, TV, anime, Marvel Universe.

“You get to choose the life you’re born into, what do you choose?”

(You can choose what you see in the books, and describe them as is. Characters can be from your favorite movie, favorite show, video game, etc. As soon as you enter that life, you forget your past life.)

What do you see? What character would you choose to live as and why?

4 Likes

Ahhh, this is interesting. I would say Haruhi Fujioka.

do we get to be conscious of all our past lives? or only the one immediately before?
and would we be conscious of the fact that we chose it during this new life?

4 Likes

Cam asking all the questions todayyy

3 Likes

kbfvhdf i need to know before making a decision so…

2 Likes

fair fair :3

1 Like

KAZOOZOO
he has bad past but its oki

1 Like

I’m not surprised at all.

1 Like

You know me too well, Ouija :relieved:

1 Like

I am your fiancé after all!

1 Like

BEST FIANCE

No you forget as soon as you enter it. It’s a loophole. Didn’t mention it in the post cos I forgot, edited it though.

1 Like

gotcha, gotcha
then i’d choose a life fairly similar to the one i’ve had
if i get to choose once again after dying in that life, then i’d probably be thinking similar thoughts as i am now, and then i could start making wilder choices

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity