POV: You're still a third grader

What if you suddenly feel a touch on the shoulder hearing the words,

“Are you sleeping during my class?”

You open your eyes and you are in your 3rd grade math class. All of everything you just seemed to have lived through was all just a dream. You’re still only a 3rd grader.

What would be your thoughts? How would you react?

@Discussions @POVers

I’m also gonna be starting a series of these threads so stay tuned.

8 Likes

“What, what-?! But…”

5 Likes

Yeah

6 Likes

Not in math class :sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

Lmaooo I’d be so disappointed-

I didn’t go through so many years for nothing :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

“Oh thank goodness, I had this terrible nightmare” XDD

3 Likes

NOT THAT BORING MULTIPLICATION CLASS AND SAME OLD BULLYING AGAIN EW

6 Likes

Crap, I was bullied in third grade…STOP TRYING TO KISS ME!! Not you. The bully would chase me around and try to kiss me. He’d also push me down and broke my glasses.

3 Likes

I would start asking questions in my head about where I am and what’s going on. But I’ll react with saying yes and ask the teacher to go to the bathroom to get my head together on what just happened.

3 Likes

“So… the time stone broke again.”

9 Likes

Love it.

4 Likes

“uh… no? I was relaxing my eyes so I can be beautiful! You don’t want me to be beautiful? that’s * insert fake cry * Wow”

4 Likes

“Time to do all the stuff my third grade self would never dream of doing. Also that was one long dream!”

5 Likes

I’d be frustrated because all these years would be for nothing! But like, also, I’d get to show my trig skills to my math teacher and skip all my stupid stories that I wrote and get straight to the projects I’m currently working on.

But tbh the first thing I’d do is check that I’m dreaming. If that actually happened and I had that much self awareness I’d immediately think I was dreaming and would do a reality check before finally accepting that I am a third grader.

4 Likes

I had the same teacher for all my subjects in 3rd grade.
She would most likey yell at me :pensive::raised_hand:t2:
I would most likely look around at my surroundings.
I still remember how the class looked.

Id ask “um…may I go to the bathroom”

And once I get into the hallway I’d be speechless.
I’d probably bend on my knees and cry.
I wouldn’t be stable, I’d be thinking of all the progress I’ve made in my life aka “dream”.
I would be smarter, more aware but I would also cry.
I would miss memories I’ve made.

I think it would be like, 2013.
I would honestly feel sad, ashamed and scared.
But also happy. I miss a lot of things in 2013, so after school I would go to see my aunt who had passed away.

Then I’d miss 2021 and my friends and all the progress I’ve made :angry::angry::angry:

4 Likes

Exactlyyyy :triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph:

4 Likes

oh
Wow i just dreamed nice stuff wowowo but what about my frens WHERE ARE THEY OMFG HOW DO I MEET THEM DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR YEARS AGAIN BOOK

2 Likes

Auto correct ok

1 Like

Me - “uhhh…”

Third grade was the worst grade in elementary. Ug