Pride Month Shelf 2020

Pride Month Shelf 2020

Have you read any of these and which do you want to read? What are your thoughts on them?

I’m going to try to read them too and I’ll post thoughts on each when I do. (wink)

7 Likes

The Rarity by Ren! not only is she one of the most underrated community authors but her writing skills are mwah~ and personally she is also very sweet and friendly!

the rarity surprisingly didnt get on the magicka shelf. it was well written and a good balance of everything! the idea is also very interesting and takes a twist on how we view magic!

4 Likes

WICKED! I can’t wait to give it a read. Thank you, you’ve actually made me motivated to read an Episode story. (wink)

2 Likes

:pleading_face: my mission is to get her to 1M reads soo.

2 Likes

Nice mission. HEHE. That’s incredibly sweet.

2 Likes

To Feel Alive is a really good story! One of my favorites. :blush:

1 Like

I’ll try and read em all this month!
I can doo itttt!

1 Like

Good luck. Though I think that it’ll change either each week or every two weeks, as it normally does with month-long themed shelves.

1 Like

Read: 2 chapters/episodes

I will start by saying that I love that there is diversity and that it is Pride supportive. The story is really good and I would continue reading it if it weren’t for certain elements.
It seems to be breaking a couple of Episode’s rules, which is odd, being that it is a featured story. First I spotted at least a dozen semi-censored swear words, such as f*ck, b*itch, and a couple of others. They say that they only allow no more than five curse words per story, else it will either be removed or unable to be featured. Then there was the promotion of drinking and clubbing. Now, the MC is an adult and legal, and I know Episode allows some of this. Though does it really have to happen throughout (at least) the first two episodes and give no reason as to why, aside from just needing to drink. This isn’t giving the best impression to teenagers, who make up the largest portion of their readership.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity :two_hearts: