Proactive or reactive?

Are you more proactive or reactive?

Definitions

To explain it a bit more, being proactive in a situation like going to the doctors for an appointment about symptoms, you would rather look up what your symptoms are, figure out possible causes to tell your doctor you might think it is and why you think this way. Being reactive means before you go to the doctor about this pain you roll with it and figure it all out while you get there and respond to what’s happening without really have a more in depth idea of what they are gonna say and responding more quickly as opposed to proactively (planning and judging).

What side do you fall more on? @Discussions could you give me cases you might act differently?

7 Likes

I think I am proactive :eyes:

2 Likes

Hmm idk but i feel like im proactive-
OR SOMETIMES EVEN REACTIVE-

2 Likes

Reactive. I never really plan anything, whatever happens happens.

maybe because I can’t talk to people

1 Like

I’m most definitely reactive. I have a bad habit of rolling with anything to be honest. I don’t cause stuff to happen, just go with the flow :see_no_evil::black_heart:

Reactive

CLONN

1 Like

Sometimes I’m proactive, sometimes I’m reactive

both :sob:

but probably more reactive

Reactive :grinning:

Procreative probably

Added #discussion tag :sparkles:

Creative? :joy:

Probably a mix of both really depending on the situation, in the example in the OP depending on what I was experiencing, I’d probably talk to my Mum about it after googling symptoms and finding out I have 3 seconds to live lol.

Closed due to inactivity