Promote your story by describing it as a crossover between two other books

Another thread to promote your story, but you have to describe it as a crossover between two other books! I’m curious about which books you can come up with that describe your story :smiley_cat:
And don’t forget to add a link to your story!

2 Likes

I really have no idea what I should say here about my story, maybe it’s a crossover between books I haven’t read :joy:

But I’ll tag @Writers here, come and promote your stories!

2 Likes

Do we need to stick to books? My story is better described as a crossover between movies :smiley:

2 Likes

I think we can just make an extra thread for describing it as a crossover between movies :thinking: More possibilities for promotion! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Devil’s Triangle
If I Die Tonight x The Wrong Man (Author: John Katzenbach)

Found it a bit hard to do for my two other books since one is an anthology and the other is heavy on ancient Chinese history. :joy:

2 Likes

@WattpadWizards @TapasTeam Maybe you want to try this to promote your stories!

1 Like

Macbeth x Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao (or The Count of Monte Cristo???)

Deadly Nightshade

Deadly Nightshade is a story about greed, revenge, and humanity’s darkest desires. The story was based on Macbeth and as for the 2nd one… I don’t really know, since Deadly Nightshade is a thriller/mystery with drama, as well as a few fantasy elements and a dash of romance in there for extra measure.

I would say this story is more of a crossover between two k-dramas: Penthouse (the cast and characters match this story oddly well) and Flames of Desire (evil/ambitious female protagonist.) Makjang overload.

2 Likes

I have no idea with this one…
…maybe The Hating Game meets Fifty Shades?

The Story

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity