Promote your story using your villain

The villains of stories hardly ever get enough attention. So let’s promote our stories by showing off the villains! :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Sometimes that’s spoiler-y if yknow what i meah

1 Like

my villain

ggfgfdf

1 Like

I love this idea!

2 Likes

Uh…I don’t know who’s the villain. The whole thing is morally grey.

2 Likes

Laura Ponce.
She’s Eduardo’s stepmother, but she married his dad when Eduardo was a year old, so she’s basically the only mother he’s ever known.
Since Ana Paola and Eduardo were little, Laura has always shown preference towards Ana Paola. But that’s not even half the problem. She has done very harmful things to Eduardo in order to prevent him from being in the spotlight. For example, Eduardo was supposed to make the speech at the welcome back party, but Laura wanted Andre to make it and turned down the AC in Eduardo’s room so he would get sick.
She also cannot stand Ellie, and the reason why is revealed at the end of chapter 11. When Ellie asked to take a break after decorating the school building, Laura refused, and didn’t even care that Ellie suffers from heat exhaustion.

2 Likes

She looks like a jerk.

2 Likes

So, essentially, MC offs herself, then comes back and ends the people that hurt her. I’d guess the person that ruined MC’s life would be the villain?

1 Like

She’s awful. And I’m supposed to be writing her backstory to explain why she did something years ago that has a big impact on the story, but it’s so hard because I don’t feel any sympathy for her.

1 Like

Well in Deadly Nightshade, literally everyone’s messed up somehow…

2 Likes

My story in a nutshell.

2 Likes

More so, the characters are morally grey. Even the character who wants revenge is kinda evil in the way she goes about it.

2 Likes

My MC killed her bullies after offing herself. She came back as a vengeful ghost. Would you like the title?

2 Likes

https://www.quotev.com/story/13354256/Lola

2 Likes

Ok… so, spoiler, sorta. My MC is a villain. There are 8 MCs and 3 central MCs, one is the protagonist, one is the antagonist, who came back as a vengeful ghost, and the 3rd one is the other MC who’s revealed later.

Wanna read it?

2 Likes

Maybe. That’s a lot to take in. Want to read mine?

2 Likes

Sure!

2 Likes

I’ll promote all my stories with my villains soon. (I might make a crossover story with all the MCs and villains against each other, possibly…)

1 Like

Yay! Like, comment and follow, assuming you have an account. You don’t have to, of course.

2 Likes

I’ll check it out. Where is it?

2 Likes