Promote your story with a songs!

Alright, so to start this off. This thread is for promoting your stories across all platforms. You can use more than one song to explain your story as I have done with mine.

Title: Daughter of the Blue Dragon
Author: WolfGamerGirl37 (Same name in the Episode App as here)
Episodes: 4 (more to come)
Plot: Lena is the daughter of a Yakuza boss, who is being set up for an arranged marriage. She decides to run away when tragedy strikes within the Blue Dragon gang.

This song represents the fact that Lena feels obligated to stay with her family.

This song goes over the hard choices that she has had to make in the past and will need to make in the future.

@WattpadWizards
@Episodians
@Writers

3 Likes

Although I’m not writing on episode but I did made my story available on the app a few days ago just to see the new update, I’ll promote it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

Story:

Songs:

1 Like

This song!

The story!

Title: Airame
Link:

Born in poverty, she grew up in a small makeshift community to survive. Once her guardian angel takes a turn for the dark side, her body changes in unspeakable, unfathomable ways.

Title: Imitated Never Duplicated ©

Link:

That story can be explained by this song.

The story is about a set of clones and their offspring, their offspring’s bodies reject the medication made to keep them docile which nobody knew didn’t work until it started making them sweat blood, showing their bodies were rejecting it. Due to this, the facility started trying to kill off the clones and their children so they had to escape and stay in hiding with the facility constantly trying to end them.

Hence, why the song is “ENEMY” Where it says that “EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE MY ENEMY!”

The robots must take care of & protect the children of their humans because other robots took over & enslaved humans, so they must protect the children.

Sarah chooses to have her children stay inside while Johnny teaches them to act like robots to stay safe & hidden.

In a world where robots have enslaved humanity, two robots have found their human children to take care of and protect. Love, Godliness, and God, they will save you in the end. Agape is the best form of love, use it the best you can.

Meet Alex, a character from the upcoming game “HUMANS ARE PEOPLE, TOO”

Support the March of Dimes, as well! It’s a group that helps preemie babies!

This song fits so well to Dreams and Nightmares, I was looking for a good one for a while now :sweat_smile:

Closed due to inactivity