Promote your threads, or somebody else's!

We all have unpopular threads sometimes. Promote a thread you think deserves more recognition! :partying_face::heart:

Threads!

:drop_of_blood:

8 Likes

:eyes:

5 Likes

plz join

5 Likes

Here is mine.

2 Likes

Bump!!!

2 Likes

Well, I’d like to promote very helpful threads (mainly others’), if that’s okay:

Since the information isn’t written on the main post itself, but as a reply, I’ll add the link of that reply:

Oh, well… I don’t know if it’s helpful, but I hope my review will help people. After all, my review’s purpose is to help people improve as authors.

Well, maybe I haven’t read all the tips she gave, but seems like something that can help people.

Well, that’s all, I guess.

Note: to all those whose threads were mentioned above - if you want me to remove your thread, let me know.

7 Likes

Bump!!!

1 Like

Please join our star cult !

2 Likes

We still need a few humans and/or not humans to join us :eyes::sparkles::pleading_face:

1 Like
2 Likes

:eyes::sparkles::joy:

1 Like

Bump :cat::cat:

Bump

Bump

Bump plz…

Another eyemazing thread for all your questions :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::smiley_cat:

1 Like

Self promotion time :eyes::sparkles::joy:

Please join this RP if you have time! It will start next week! We need more players before Christmas!

Doest anyone want to win that shining Writer of the Month badge :eyes: I would love some more entries on this especially with the amazing theme!

1 Like