Promote Your YouTube Channel!

I believe that plenty of you have your own YouTube channels, so promote them down below! When promoting your channel, try to leave your channel name, a link to your channel, and explain why people should check out your channel! (Doesn’t need to be complicated, just explain a little bit about what your channel is)

I’m excited to see what kind of channels our forumers run.

5 Likes

Hi, I’ve been into videography for the longest time and I adore creating short, slightly bad cinematic videos when I’m traveling. Thank you for your attention :pleading_face:

6 Likes

Oooh your videos look so pretty :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Just for Episode Tutorials only.

1 Like

Because I like to create stories without any limits (even tho sometimes i can be bad at creating a scene lol) and create characters.

3 Likes

I didn’t know that people on here had YouTube channels, that’s so cool! I’ll check them out :wink:

(I don’t have one)

1 Like

I’m planning to create a YouTube channel.

2 Likes

Doing a bunch of stuff…song covers, LGBTQ+ stuff, explaining my medical conditions, ect. Just me being me.

1 Like

Added YouTube tag :heart:

Well, honestly, I’m just a budding YouTuber, and I do Episode coding tutorials and the like because I’m not really confident with my voice. But I try my best to edit all the videos I upload!

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity