Promoting: Deadly Nightshade

Hey everyone!

Kiki here. I’d love for y’all to check out my story, Deadly Nightshade.

Deadly Nightshade

Episodes: 19, ongoing. Season 3 has started!

Full description: A woman is heartlessly murdered and her ghost is out for revenge. Soon after, a mysterious new resident marries her ex-husband, the heir to a corporation, and a web of lies is created, leading to a devastating war of ambition and revenge and revealing the darkness hidden inside of everyone. Tragedy and betrayal ensue, leaving families destroyed and their loved ones burning with hatred… poisoning everyone like the deadly nightshade.

Extra info:
:wilted_flower: Diverse cast, morally grey characters too.
:wilted_flower: No romance. (It’s not a major part of the story.)
:wilted_flower: You can also skip heavy/triggering scenes and there are warnings used if there’s no skip option.
:wilted_flower: Set outside of the US
:wilted_flower: Lots of twists and turns!
:wilted_flower: Revenge, greed, betrayal, and secrets!

Link:

I wrote this way back in 2019 and I’ve put a ton of work into it. (You can see the progression of my directing throughout the story.) It’d mean so much to me if y’all read this gem of a story. I hope you enjoy it! Do send screenshots and your thoughts on it, both on here and Instagram.

This can be a discussion thread, but I might make a separate thread just for that.

My Instagram is @kikis.stories. Have fun! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Nice. (wink)

Hey, any @Episodians wanna check this story out?

1 Like

Thanks!

2 Likes

bumping

1 Like

Maybe instead of just writing “bumping”, instead try to update with a chapter release or a promo. Users are more likely to check it out then.

1 Like

I haven’t worked on it in a bit due to finals, I’ve also barely been active on here too. Maybe I’ll post screenshots from the most recent chapter!

1 Like

Ah, yup, that’s fair. … Just an idea.

1 Like

It’s a great suggestion. Thank you! ^.^

Has anyone read this yet? I hope you enjoyed it, if you did.

Who was your favorite character? Least favorite? Why?
What are you looking forward to?
What are you not looking forward to?
Any suggestions for me?
What did you like/not like?
Favorite moment? Least favorite moment?
Best scene?

A YouTuber read the first 2 episodes and… she LOVED IT

Here’s a reel I made. There’s a new tappable menu I (and someone else helped me, too) made for the first time ever! I double-checked it to make sure there were no errors!

I revamped the story and extended it by 2 episodes, so it’ll have 18 episodes in total. Also, I got new covers!

New covers!

1 Like

The new cover font is really cool!

1 Like

I know! I love it too!

1 Like

Yeah, it looks much cleaner for presentation and readability. (wink)

1 Like

Agreed. The artist made a purple one too, but I picked the red one. (A lot of people liked it too.) :grin:

1 Like

Updated the post with the revamped details.

1 Like

Which post?

1 Like

The original post. First one with the cover.

1 Like

Oh yup. I can see it, very nice.

1 Like