Prompt Eighteen SG ~ discussion thread

Oh, by the way @OhSumana, you can choose one of the questions on the latest post to answer if you want too?

1 Like

I will. Let me just reread the whole thing for once

1 Like

Oh, right. Okay. Sorry. Just wasn’t sure if you hadn’t seen them or not after seeing you’d liked the post.

1 Like

I just like every post I see

1 Like

Oh. (scratches head) Okaaay… ha. Weird… and not too helpful in terms of discussions and activity. HAHA. But okay.

1 Like

I think, Sammael.

Anyone but himself.

Ardyn

Himself

2 Likes

It’s a habit. (puppy_eyes)

1 Like

Alrighty, you’ll answer all of them. Cool. That’s fine. Thanks.

HAHAHAHAHA! Love the bracket emoji! (Laughing)

1 Like

I’m good at adaptation (wink)

1 Like

I completely agree with this

Alyce will no doubt choose the man who she thinks is calm and collected and at least tries to read the map unlike the others who simply follow him.
Sammael being the only truly silent one (Because Alyce is only silent to try and ignore Xavier’s 100th childish rant, so that means he’s likely uncomfortable with being on the spot and probably introverted and awkward.
Now I’m not sure about Sarah, I’m just going with you on this one
And Xavier is pretty obvious lol, I’m pretty sure he says it himself.

2 Likes

Also Caliope you mentioned something about picking FCs? That sounds like the most fun activity out there, can I try for a character and then give out a poll to see what others think?

2 Likes

Sammael seems to be that silent cunning dude who prefers being a lone wolf but someone got struck with a group of misfits lol

2 Likes

Yay. That’s fun

2 Likes

I feel like Sammael’s FC would be Erin Mommensen (probably wrote it wrong) because he looks like the silent, awkward guy

2 Likes

Wowww yesss matches Sammael’s vibe so perfectly

2 Likes

Yes, anyone can pick FCs. (thumbs up) If you think you’ve got a good one then share it with my here and I can ask everyone what they think. The only thing I hope is that we have a mix of people picking FCs too. (wink)

1 Like

Also, guys, if they haven’t got pronouns in the slides, then they’re open for discussion too. I really love writing for different genders and their appropriated pronouns.

1 Like

Well in that case I think Sammael would be some of these , what does everybody else think?

1 Like

Okay, @SGers, here’s our first FaceClaim suggestion. BUT for one to be chosen, the selected image has to win 50% of the vote or higher.

This FC decided is for Sammael Schaeffer!

Everyone who has liked or commented so far:

@Littlefeets, @idiot.exe, @LunaticLeviTheSecond, @Kbail, @Isabella.writes

3 Likes

Hey you guys who are currently online… are any of you interested in joining us?
All it means is reading this story and voting on polls. (wink) I just would love to have more people join in the voting.

@liyahsdiamond, @Nemesis, @KiaraTheSnek, @Caticorn, @Meekepeek, @Rose, @Megan, @SecretRolePlay, @Ebx, @Edelgard, @Danielle318, @Ouijaloveletters, @CerealKiller, @novella, @FuzilladeBlue

2 Likes