Prompt Eighteen SG ~ discussion thread

This thread is used to discuss the SG and stuff, so chat away! (wink)

If you want to be tagged for each story post, please join the @SGers tag!

What’s an SG?

Official SG thread

FaceClaims

Whenever anyone wants, you can suggest a FaceClaim or outfit choice for any of the characters. Just please be sure that it does match what’s been said about the character so far. Then I’ll put the choice to a vote and at least two people have to agree on it to be accepted.

@Littlefeets, @Kbail, @Kristi, @LunaticLeviTheSecond, @idiot.exe, @OhSumana, @Tina.G, … and @Caticorn?

4 Likes

Sooo… @SGers who want to follow along with a group story, feel free to set the SG thread to watching and vote on the first poll. (wink)

2 Likes

Do we fill up the character form as we normally do for rp in SG as well?

1 Like

Nah, this SG is different to most and everyone can work together by voting on polls. Then if I ask further questions, anyone can answer them. As for characters, I stated the only stuff that’s not decided in the story here…

1 Like

Wait so we can’t add our own characters, but instead pick the characters that are already made? Or is this like a story where nobody participates and has it’s own characters, but they get to make decisions? I’m a bit confused …

2 Likes

Yeah, the whole story is a group effort where everyone decides. So when it comes to personality and things, either I’ll write something that fits or I’ll throw a question out at the end of a post for anyone to answer. I’m gonna try for the latter more though.

1 Like

I … actually like that idea … It’s interesting, fresh and sounds fun … Count me in if I won’t be preoccupied by exams

1 Like

Wicked. Thanks. Yeah, hopefully this is easier for everyone and me 'cause it can be faster and won’t mean waiting for individuals to reply since it is for anyone.

So I’ll just be tagging the @SGers tag each post, and the first post and poll is here.

2 Likes

Oh, by the way @OhSumana, you can choose one of the questions on the latest post to answer if you want too?

1 Like

I will. Let me just reread the whole thing for once

1 Like

Oh, right. Okay. Sorry. Just wasn’t sure if you hadn’t seen them or not after seeing you’d liked the post.

1 Like

I just like every post I see

1 Like

Oh. (scratches head) Okaaay… ha. Weird… and not too helpful in terms of discussions and activity. HAHA. But okay.

1 Like

I think, Sammael.

Anyone but himself.

Ardyn

Himself

2 Likes

It’s a habit. (puppy_eyes)

1 Like

Alrighty, you’ll answer all of them. Cool. That’s fine. Thanks.

HAHAHAHAHA! Love the bracket emoji! (Laughing)

1 Like

I’m good at adaptation (wink)

1 Like

I completely agree with this

Alyce will no doubt choose the man who she thinks is calm and collected and at least tries to read the map unlike the others who simply follow him.
Sammael being the only truly silent one (Because Alyce is only silent to try and ignore Xavier’s 100th childish rant, so that means he’s likely uncomfortable with being on the spot and probably introverted and awkward.
Now I’m not sure about Sarah, I’m just going with you on this one
And Xavier is pretty obvious lol, I’m pretty sure he says it himself.

2 Likes

Also Caliope you mentioned something about picking FCs? That sounds like the most fun activity out there, can I try for a character and then give out a poll to see what others think?

2 Likes

Sammael seems to be that silent cunning dude who prefers being a lone wolf but someone got struck with a group of misfits lol

2 Likes