eccentric

3 Likes

psychedelic

3 Likes

eatable

3 Likes

Thanks guys. You’re all amazing.

2 Likes

Hey guys, help would be much appreciated reading the story so far. It’s not too much. Also, if you want to hear comments then I’d love to hear them too. (wink) @SGers

2 Likes

Hey @SGers, just a question for one of you.

Could someone please give me the pronouns you’d like for Volodymyr Macron?
(The pronouns can be anything, I don’t mind writing with any of them) Also, a gender could be helpful too.

online-ites:

@raviola, @Caticorn, @Kristi, @Havoken, @Kiwi, @bpalmer, @OhSumana,

3 Likes

Sie/Hir or They/Them I think those are the least confusing ones and sound cool, feel free to add your opinions on there
Just so you know I don’t know German, but I used to learn it and I find Sie less confusing than others because Sie in german means you so it sounds familliar

2 Likes

Ooooh… that’s a new one. I like Sie/Hir. Cool. Thanks. Did you want to choose a gender too or leave it for now?

2 Likes

No, I don’t want to pick a gender, I don’t know too much about genders so I’ll leave that to somebody who does

2 Likes

I agree

2 Likes

With the gender though?

1 Like

Ummmm Gender fluid?

1 Like

Probably She/Her?

2 Likes

This calls for a poll

2 Likes

Alrighty, sounds good. Thanks.

Nah, Levi chose ‘Zie/Hir’ for the pronouns, so am gonna stick with those ones. (wink) Besides, different ones are always interesting to write and be seen in stories.

2 Likes

Hey @SGers, another a question for one of you.

Could someone please give me the pronouns you’d like for Kagawa Mochizuki? (The pronouns can be anything, I don’t mind writing with any of them) Also, a gender could be helpful too.

4 Likes

demi-girl

she/they

3 Likes

Thanks. (wink)

2 Likes

Ooooh… actually, as they don’t have an FC yet, can I please have a natural hair colour please?

3 Likes