Psychopaths: Discussion

@Psychologists

So as you are all interested in psychology, I have a documentary I recommend that’s about a psychopath’s crime psychology! It’s 50 minutes long. If you decide to watch it through, tell me what you think. I thought it was very interesting.

In this thread you are also allowed to discuss psychopaths themselves, and some facts. Also if you have other documentaries or articles bout them you recommend, put the links down below.

Might be in @Discussions interests as well. :thinking:

3 Likes

Oh! This is right up my alley!

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: OUIJA!!

1 Like

Yes? blinks innocently

ur always the first to enthusiastically raise their hand when discussing serial killers and their friends lol

1 Like

@CerealKiller she gossips about you

1 Like

Lol, you know me so well.

1 Like

:black_heart:

1 Like

Added tags

1 Like

I feel like my ex might have been a sociopath…I know they’re different, but still…

Added a tag!

1 Like

What do you guys think of psychopaths?

I think my ex was a psychopath…

1 Like

Why do you believe that possibility?

1 Like

Pretty sure ‘psychopath’ is not the correct term anymore, and is considered pretty offensive to a lot of ppl, for complex reasons. “Psychopaths”, “sociopaths” and possibly “narcissists” (Not entirely sure on that one) are all re-defined under antisocial personality disorder now. They are not inherently bad or horrible people, the same way ppl with bpd are not inherently manipulative abusers. Stigma like that only prevents these people from trying to get help.

1 Like

Yeah, you’re right. ASPD.

Well, he never cared about me at all during our relationship, showed no regard for other people(Ie, being extremely racist) and told me he was going to kill himself so id fall apart, which I did.

Closed due to inactivity