Pub Quiz (4/21/21)

I will be hosting the pub quiz in about 20 minutes. Please vote on the poll below so I know who to tag when the quiz starts. I will also give out a 5-minute reminder for everyone. If you wish to not be tagged then please put this thread on watching by clicking the little bell icon at the bottom of the thread. If you wish to keep up with future pub quizzes then please join the tag below.

Who is going to be participating?
  • I will join!
  • I don’t want to be tagged so I’ll watch the thread.
  • Not interested in participating.

0 voters

@CrazyCaliope @heavenbound @Cam @Acorn06 @PessimisticPuppy @Bexs @Nil @AS007 @elixr

@PubQuizTeam @Discussions

4 Likes

AND U HAVE THE RIGHT DAYE :star_struck:

1 Like

Lol yep!

2 Likes

Alright, this is the belated 5-minute reminder! I will start the quiz very shortly. So, if I don’t reply to your responses it’s because I’m working on the questions.

Tags

@unsungcheerio @Bexs @Caticorn @Acorn06 @anon93806337 @heavenbound @CrazyCaliope @Cam @Nil @AS007 @elixr

6 Likes

Theme: Disney

Ten years later, a young bookworm named Belle is what?
  • Bored with her village and wants some excitement.
  • A lovely home with a family.
  • Her father to stop leaving on trips.

0 voters

Tags

@unsungcheerio @Bexs @Caticorn @Acorn06 @anon93806337 @heavenbound @CrazyCaliope @Cam @Nil @AS007 @elixr

2 Likes

How long is the quiz open?

2 Likes

Until I finish all 15 questions then I will give a 5-15 minute interval for everyone to answer. I will then post the answers after that.

3 Likes

Cool thanks!

1 Like
As a punishment for attempting to murder Snow White, the Queen is forced to step into a pair of glowing hot iron shoes and to dance until she does what?
  • Can’t move anymore from the sheer pain.
  • Until she drops dead.
  • Until she admits what she did was wrong.

0 voters

Tags

2 Likes

No problem!

1 Like

Did they put this in the movie? :eyes:

1 Like

I honestly can’t remember but it’s in the Disney trivia book that I have.

1 Like

nope

1 Like

That seems like something Grim Tales would write…seems too bad for Disney :eyes:

1 Like

Damn! I really don’t know Disney

3 Likes

ITS NOT IN ZE MOVIE

1 Like

Same XD
I’m just guessing away

4 Likes

Yeh I guessed the last one :eyes:

2 Likes

It could of been a after the wedding thing. Sometimes Disney will put those parts in the movie without fully acknowledging what actually happened. Disney has no fear of putting stuff like that in their movies as long as it’s not upfront and center.

1 Like

Wait so was kristoff and Anna’s wedding a deleted scene or an extra like Marvel? I’ve heard about that scene but never saw it in the movie

1 Like