Question for episode readers

@Episodians

What is something in a story that, once it happens, you can’t take the story seriously anymore?

For me, it’s cliche lines and this. damn. laugh.

Mini Rant

Dear authors , unless your character is a goddamn Saturday morning cartoon villain don’t use this laugh. It literally has “Evil” in its goddamn name. I don’t care if your villain has a knife to your MC’s throat, I cannot take them seriously after that. An evil laugh is corny enough, but it can work in the right context. There is no context where talk_evil_celebrate isn’t f*cking stupid. Good night, Tri-state area and thank you for listening to my ted talk

3 Likes

I honestly like it. I don’t write stories, but I’d use it.

2 Likes

why?

1 Like

I’m weird. I fully embrace it.

1 Like

OMG, I think I’ve used this for when someone is enjoying good food, or talking about when a plan worked out. :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Evil plan? :joy:

I’m trying to remember if it was an evil plan or if it was something simple like having the right comeback at the right moment…

1 Like

Added some tags

I love talk_evil_celebrate, it is an ABSOLUTELY hilarious animation. If it’s used right it’ll actually be funny.

And if you like unintentional humor (like me), by all means, use it!

Like yes Angelina Thornton is one evil a$s b—h and she knows it (talk_evil_celebrate with thunderclaps and lightning)