Question Thread - MichiTheThird

WOW! As realistic as this was, it was also incredibly depressing!

1 Like

Let’s not think about it too hard and hope it’s all wrong.

1 Like

Kimmy Schmidt Good Luck GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

1 Like

Sooo… why haven’t you RP’d here yet? (smirk)

1 Like

Ooo so are you in college? What’s that like? (I’m gonna go to college soon yay!)

How do you manage stress? Or not manage? How do you deal with stress?

What kind of English classes have you taken aside from creative writing? (I wanna be an English teacher so I’m always curious lol).

What made you want to go into IT?

Any study tips?

1 Like

Fav:

1. Song

2. Book

3. Tv show

4. Movie

Top 5:

1. Books
    2 song
  2. Movies
1 Like

You’ll have to deal with the Gangster themed questions and Greek Mythology questions. That is the only thing on my mind right now.

What do you think about visual novels?
If you had to choose someone to be within a gang; Who would it be? The Hustler? The Hitman? The Lawyer? The Cop? The Boss? Insert Username
Which god would you choose as a partner if you had no choice in the matter?
Would you be friends with demigods or godly monsters instead?
Which city would you want to start your gang in if you were the boss?
How would you deal with the arrogant gods on Olympus?
Would you relate more to the Titans or to the Gods?
Which god do you fear the most?
Have you ever heard of Arachne’s story?
What do you think of mixing Gods and Gangs together in the modern world? Who would be the top dog?

1 Like

Hey @QuestionsThread people,

As Brooke and I haven’t been setting up the new threads for the past couple of weeks, we’re gonna open this one up again for this week. This is so more people can ask questions and so @MichiTheThird has a chance to finish off answering the ones she hasn’t yet.

2 Likes

Wait, no, you can close it back up again. I already got a hold of everyone who had posted through the use of messages and replies on other places. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh, I was just going to give it another week, so that it would help to choose next week’s one. And 'cause @/Littlefeets and I had been really busy lately and got quite behind. So I thought about just opening up mine but you were the last, so it just made sense.
Is that okay?

1 Like

That works, too.

1 Like

Wicked. Thanks for that. Sorry to be a pain. … If you want, you could always share the answers here. … Only if you want. I’ll come up with more questions shortly.

1 Like

^^^ Babe?

• Why is it that we call something “cool” when it’s not really cold?
  • Could we cover the earth with pudding?
  • What’s the first memory you remember as a baby?
  • Is it possible that we are just aliens on this earth and people don’t even know it?
  • If you were a kitten, what would your name be?
1 Like

Answered the rest already, so, I’ll explain this one: I have way too many projects to finish first.

1 Like