Question Thread - phlegmatic

For this week’s Question Thread, we have @phlegmatic ! Congratulations!

If any of you have any questions for them, feel free to post below! If you wanna blow up their notifications, feel free to @ them, too!

The questions can be as silly as you like. Just make sure you’re following the guidelines – no swearing or NSFW/mature questions, please!

How to Play

If you’d like to have the chance to be chosen for next week, sign up to the @QuestionsThread Group!
Remember you need to post a question at least to be kept in the running for questions star!

1 Like

Favorite SWS song?

Hmmm…. That’s a hard one.

I really like Dead Walker Texas Ranger, If you Can’t Hang, Kick Me, If I’m James Dean—-, literally all them basically. :sleepy:

1 Like

I totally feel that.

Also I did not expect to be the question person lol

1 Like

Favorite color?
Favorite movie?
Favorite actor/actress?
Favorite song?
Favorite solo music artist?
Favorite band?
Do you have a favorite former?
Do you have a favorite forum friend?
Is there someone here you’d like to talk to more?
Is there someone here you want to talk to but haven’t?

Hey @QuestionsThread people, remember to ask questions if you haven’t had a question thread and really want one!

Hey Phleg, how are you this week? (wink)

• Do you know much more about SGing?
  • Have you ever been in an SG yet?
  • Do you want to be in any of the SGs at the moment?
  • Have you ever read an SG?
  • Do you want to write an SG now?

Oo hello, my question to you is

• Do you play video games?

Which Renewable energy source is the coolest in your opinion?
Do you know CPR, do you want to know CPR?
Plants or Pets which is harder to take care of?
Do you like vending machines?
Are you afraid of a vending machine falling on you?
Do you think timezones are bad or good?

Red and black.

I really could not tell you. I have so many movies I love with all my heart.

Does anime voice actresses count?

NO FAVORITES OKAY.

I can give you my 36 hour playlist though if you wanna know almost all the songs I really like smh.

:thinking::man_shrugging:
I really like Zheani, but definitely not just her, but right now I can’t stop replaying some of her music lol.

I wish you woulda made these questions pluralllll ahhh.

SWS, Deftones, blink-182, Slipknot, Linkin Park, Twenty One Pilots, Eyedress, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Three Days Grace, soooo soooo sooo much more.

??

Never. I like everyone for what they bring to the table. No one is comparable in my eyes.

You. :thinking:

I don’t think so lol.

Not really :grimacing: I done forgot to look into it.

I have a while ago.

I don’t know what’s out and ready for me to join rn.

I think soooo.

Maybe. :thinking: Sounds fun, but I’d have to plan first, I think??

Yes yes yes.

Like alternatives to everyday items? Like the alternatives we made or the processes, do you mean?

I do know a bit of it, not like in depth, though.

I think both are something you have to put quite some effort into. They both take different types of effort and work, but I don’t think either is hard unless you make it to be. It might be a little inconvenient at times but, eh.

Yessss.

No. If I die, I die. I’d go out surrounded by yummy snacks, how could I not say no?

I think they are made for a sensible reason, but without them, I think it would make the world and time a lot more interesting.

1 Like

Really? Which one?

OMG OMG OMG! Exciting. Yes, yes it would. … Unless you’re as silly as me and start one for everyone else to plan for you. HAHA. Yeah, I doing that in the restricted section.

amazing, i wish sws made more songs like that

I don’t remember the name. But it was like about being stuck as like prisoners in these unfamiliar rooms and we had powers or something. It had RP elements. Either that or it was an RP with SG elements.

Depends on school and work though.

Bruhhfhfhhffhhfhfhhh. Yeah it can be hard to plan things sometimes and stick to the idea. Cos sometimes BAM there’s another idea and your brain totally trashes out the first.

They have

1 Like

i meannn, there’s Bloody Knuckles but most of their other songs are much different

dwtr and bloody knuckles are really unique

That’s fair.

HAHAHAHA! I get that. Though the Unplanned SG is working at the moment. So far we have the genres and era, and have almost finished the main characters. HA

Yessss. P r o g r e s s

1 Like

Ooh! Those are amazing colors!

Understandable!

What kind of music do you listen to?

I’ve never heard of her. :thinking:

Ooh!

I’ll take that as a no.

I totally understand that.

Really?? Okay.

I’ll make us a PM. :blush:

Okay.

Metal (most subgenres) rock (most subgenres) rap, trap, dubstep, indie, indie alternative, pop, hip-hop, jazz, country, classical, punk, grunge, and emo.

1 Like