Question Thread - WritingWithStars

• Probably 11 because birth stuff
  • Currently? Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë (I believe)
  • The Pearl by John Steinbeck—it’s just terrible I hate it. It had a terrible movie too!
  • Tbh I don’t really have a favorite saying, I don’t know many. One I can think of off the top of my head is “when the going gets tough, the tough gets going” but that’s more so an example of a literature device and that’s why I’m thinking of it :sweat_smile:

Hey @QuestionsThread people, I need to choose (randomly spin) the new star for next week soon, so if you want to be it then please ask questions!

Guys, you haven’t had a thread yet, please ask @WritingWithStars a question!

@angelic, @Oofalumpa, @Quinn

Also, @LoneWolf & @Kbail, if you want a chance of being the question star at some point, then you might want to join the @/QuestionsThread tag.

For those of you who want to be the question star again, please ask @WritingWithStars a question!

@Acorn06, @AS007, @katabasis, @benitz786, @Blegar, @Bonswayout, @Cadborosa, @Caticorn, @CerealKiller, @liyahsdiamond, @courtana, @Danielle318, @Dove6, @Ebx, @Edelgard, @anon68003072, @elixr, @Eliza, @Isabella.writes, @KiaraTheSnek, @Konix, @Kristi, @lamecast88, @Madilnel, @Meekepeek, @MichiTheThird, @Minimayday, @Nessie, @novella, @Ouijaloveletters, @passionfruit, @lollipoplady, @raviola, @Rose24, @Rxttenx, @schittwriter, @ShanniiWrites, @Skyler2, @StarMaryGoth, @ThePoeticRaven, @Tina.G, @WolfGamerGirl37, @Yomama, @Unknown_writer

3 Likes
  • Have you ever looked at your butt in the mirror?
  • Is it possible that every new day is just the same day over again?
  • What’s one movie everyone loves?
  • What would happen if makeup didn’t exist in our culture?
  • Why do round pizzas always come in a square pizza box?

Alright, well here is the SG guide thread or if you prefer to help out the forums, you can find it here on the website.

1 Like
  • Hasn’t everyone?
  • It depends. If it’s the exact same day over again then no… but if we redid how we did our calendar and just regarded all the days as mondays instead of different days… or as one long day, then yeah sure.
  • Probably not one movie but the Avengers franchise is popular.
  • We wouldn’t be as expressive with our features. I don’t really view makeup as a negative thing, I don’t think society would be better without it. I would be neutral but it’s pretty cool as an art form of self expression and just an art form in general… like think of all the movies/film makeup has been used in/for even as stylistic choices.
  • Easier to make? And easier to pack, imagine trying to fold up a round one. There’s probably like one pizza place that does that tho.
1 Like
  • Why is it that we call something “cool” when it’s not really cold?
  • Could we cover the earth with pudding?
  • What’s the first memory you remember as a baby?
  • Is it possible that we are just aliens on this earth and people don’t even know it?
  • If you were a kitten, what would your name be?

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.