Question Thread - WritingWithStars

For this week’s Question Thread, we have @WritingWithStars ! Congratulations!

If any of you have any questions for her, feel free to post below! If you wanna blow up her notifications, feel free to @ her, too!

The questions can be as silly as you like. Just make sure you’re following the guidelines – no swearing or NSFW/mature questions, please!

How to Play

If you’d like to have the chance to be chosen for next week, sign up to the @QuestionsThread Group!
Remember you need to post a question at least to be kept in the running for questions star!

5 Likes
  1. If five-year-old you suddenly found themselves in your current body, what would five-year-old you do first?
  2. If you were transported 400 years into the past with no clothes or anything else, how would you prove that you were from the future?
  3. If someone asked to be your apprentice and learn all that you know, what would you teach them?
  4. If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?
  5. What would the world be like if it was filled with male and female copies of you?
  6. What is the weirdest thing you have seen in someone else’s home?
  7. What mythical creature would improve the world most if it existed? Why?
  8. In one sentence, how would you sum up the internet?
  9. If animals could talk, which would be the rudest? Why?
  10. If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
  11. What conspiracy theories do you believe in?
  12. What’s the last thing you did for the first time?
  13. What’s the first thing you do when you are bored?
  14. If you had to remove one color from the world forever, which would it be?
  15. What can you talk about for hours?
  16. If you could have dinner with any three people from history, who would they be?
  17. If you were given a million dollars today, how would you spend it?
  18. If you could have a song play every time you enter a room, what would it be?
  19. Who would you get to play as you in the movie of your life?
  20. What are you proud of, but never had an excuse to talk about?
1 Like
  • If five-year-old you suddenly found themselves in your current body, what would five-year-old you do first?
    Probably try to figure out where all my favorite toys went.
  • If you were transported 400 years into the past with no clothes or anything else, how would you prove that you were from the future?
    Idk tbh, I probably would think that would be a bad idea to explain in the first place, but I would probably explain how its obvious because I have no clear family, profession etc 400 years into the past.
  • If someone asked to be your apprentice and learn all that you know, what would you teach them?
    Idk, first I’m still growing a lot myself and have a lot to learn. And I’m kinda insecure so I might not want to because they could like be a weird doppelganger lol. Or it could just take a lot of my time… Perhaps for a certain thing, I would. Not for literature currently cuz I still have more to know and even if I taught them all I know since I still need to learn more I probably have hidden biases.
  • If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?
    Either car accident or I was just accidentally arrested. I’m generally really innocent lol.
  • What would the world be like if it was filled with male and female copies of you?
    Weird for one. But other than that… if there were more people like me it would be great cuz idk people have said I’m pretty nice. But again I’d probably be jealous of my copy XD.
  • What is the weirdest thing you have seen in someone else’s home?
    Tbh I haven’t been to others’ houses a lot so I wouldn’t know. There probably has been something weird that I can’t remember.
  • What mythical creature would improve the world most if it existed? Why?
    Idk, unicorns are pretty cool.
  • In one sentence, how would you sum up the internet?
    Intricate, complex, and time all-consuming.
  • If animals could talk, which would be the rudest? Why?
    I think monkeys would be rude but really funny, so I’d say cats.
  • If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    Some form of like energy bar. I mean yeah I’d get bored of it but at least it’d be healthy. Or then that, some sort of fruit.
  • What conspiracy theories do you believe in?
    Well I believe in aliens, but I don’t know many conspiracies.
  • What’s the last thing you did for the first time?
    Answer this question.
  • What’s the first thing you do when you are bored?
    Go online XD. Either youtube or forums, sometimes insta.
  • If you had to remove one color from the world forever, which would it be?
    Who needs orange anway?
  • What can you talk about for hours?
    Literature, or cliches–particularly Episode cliches.
  • If you could have dinner with any three people from history, who would they be?
    Oscar Wilde, Jerome K Jerome, and Emily Bronte.
  • If you were given a million dollars today, how would you spend it?
    First college lol. Then I’d probably invest some and give the rest to charity.
  • If you could have a song play every time you enter a room, what would it be?
    Yikes, I don’t have taste in music… Lol but funeral music or doom music would be pretty funny.
  • Who would you get to play as you in the movie of your life?
    Saorise Ronan
  • What are you proud of, but never had an excuse to talk about?
    I talk about everything I’m proud about, but probably the fact that I’m sitting in my living room typing this instead of in my bed :joy:. Just because I don’t like staying in my bed all day. I know it’s small but like I talk a lot about myself and always have an excuse XD.
1 Like
  • If you could have an ideal pet (even a mythological one) what would it be?
  • What was your favorite fairytale (or story) when you were a kid?
  • What is your favorite fruit? (coconuts count)
  • What are some of your favorite characters (from anything: books, movies, shows, anime)?
  • Do you have a funny family memory? (example: my grandma tried to get the attention of one of her haughtier daughters who was gossiping away down the street with a neighbor…grandma had such good aim, that the tossed a hacky sack at the back of her head and it landed!)
  • Do you own a pair of red shoes?
  • Did you ever have an article of clothing that was your favorite? (my current favorite is shirt with a white ribbon attached that you can either knot as a tie or a bow)
1 Like

Hiiii

What’s your favourite sleeping position?
What’s your favourite quote?
If you could have any exotic animal as a pet, which would it be?
Which of your personality traits are you most proud of?
Would you rather make more money doing a job you hate or less doing one you love?
Who was your favourite cartoon character when you were a kid?
Do you believe in giving people second chances, and why?
If you could shop for free at one store, which one would you choose?
If you could buy one thing for free for the rest of your life what would that thing be?

1 Like

Would you call yourself often… phlegmatic?

1 Like
  • If you could have an ideal pet (even a mythological one) what would it be?
    Something that lives for a while and is kinda low maintenance… like I’m not gonna have to clean its poop lol. Probably fish?

• What was your favorite fairytale (or story) when you were a kid?
    Cinderella!

• What is your favorite fruit? (coconuts count)
    Uhh mango?

• What are some of your favorite characters (from anything: books, movies, shows, anime)?
    Tbh I’m not sure… I love Sherlock lol. Also Bones from Bones. Again I’ve watched so much stuff I couldn’t name down to specifics. Those are off the top of my head.

• Do you have a funny family memory? (example: my grandma tried to get the attention of one of her haughtier daughters who was gossiping away down the street with a neighbor…grandma had such good aim, that the tossed a hacky sack at the back of her head and it landed!)
    Probably but I can’t think of one at the moment!

• Do you own a pair of red shoes?
    Nope! Lol I have two pairs of shoes and they’re both ugly. One pair is for work.

• Did you ever have an article of clothing that was your favorite? (my current favorite is shirt with a white ribbon attached that you can either knot as a tie or a bow)
    I have this big purple sweatshirt I love! I also love the dresses I have because I don’t own a lot of those.

1 Like

Hiii!!!

What’s your favourite sleeping position?
Either on my back or on my side… it used to purely just be on my side but then I kinda started having these weird sleeping difficulties so I started laying on my back and it works sometimes!

What’s your favourite quote?
I don’t really have one! I don’t write stuff down like that in a list of quotes lol. But I will share a recent one that’s from Sir Phillip Sidney’s sonnets:
“A horseman to my horse, a horse to Love”

There are probably a lot better quotes I love however that one is one I currently enjoy. Lol just for the imagery.

If you could have any exotic animal as a pet, which would it be?
My mind first goes to Tiger. Idk why.

Which of your personality traits are you most proud of?
How hard I work to achieve my goals… it’s difficult cuz I have attention issues so it often feels like I’m being lazy but idk I’m not. I put a lot into everything I do. So yeah that’s something I have to remind myself of. I also like my problem solving skills.

Would you rather make more money doing a job you hate or less doing one you love?
Less doing a job I love! I’m already going into a profession where I’m not gonna make much money but it’s been my dream career ever since I was young!

Who was your favourite cartoon character when you were a kid?
Anything Amazing World of Gumball! I didn’t really get to watch it but it always seemed to interesting and even now I’m drawn to it… still can’t watch it yet tho cuz I don’t have Cartoon Network.

Do you believe in giving people second chances, and why?
Depends! If it’s a friend and they did something wrong and you don’t feel well about it or you’re still upset, you can just walk away from the friendship. It just depends on what’s right for you.

If you could shop for free at one store, which one would you choose?
Maybe an art store? I love art lol.

If you could buy one thing for free for the rest of your life what would that thing be?
Probably a subscription to a movie channel/network.

Lol I think yes actually! I also don’t have big reactions to things!

Hey @QuestionsThread people, remember to ask questions if you haven’t had a question thread and really want one!

1 Like

Hey @WritingWithStars, how are you? (wink)

• What do you know about SGing?
  • Have you ever been in an SG?
  • Do you want to be in an SG?
  • Have you ever written an SG?
  • Do you want to write an SG?
1 Like

I’m good! Quite tired today, though.

1 Like

Heyo!!

You like astronomy?
Favorite constellation
What country you live in?
First love?
How was your day?

1 Like

Hi!!!

I like astronomy but I don’t know much about it! Only like the basics!
Probably big and little dipper idk why
I live in the US
Haven’t been in love with people yet, so probably literature lol.
Good! I slept for half of it!

1 Like

Want me to share some info then?

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

What tv shows have you been watching lately?
What’s your favorite tv show?
What’s your favorite movie?
What’s a good movie you watched recently?

favorite number?
favorite book?
least favorite book?
favorite saying

• Love Is Blind ! It’s crappy reality TV, but I’m watching this therapist react to it so I’m watching the episodes she reacts to.

• It’s this show called Bones, I also love The Good Place

• The Sound of Music

• This surrealist Italian film (watched it in my film class) called 8 1/2

1 Like