Questions Thread- CoffeeAunt

For this week’s Question Thread, we have @anon80318563! Congratulations!

If any of you have any questions for her, feel free to post below! If you wanna blow up her notifications, feel free to @ her, too!

The questions can be as silly as you like. Just make sure you’re following the guidelines – no swearing or NSFW/mature questions, please!

How to Play

If you’d like to have the chance to be chosen for next week, sign up to the @QuestionsThread Group!
Remember you need to post a question at least to be kept in the running for questions star!

6 Likes

What’s it like being a teacher?

Do you have any favorite students?

Favorite spread on bread?

What toast color?

1 Like

Hii!!
What does your perfect day look like?

Ooh, yes!! :sunflower: :sunflower:

I love being a teacher because I enjoy working with kids and teens and explaining how the English language works. The most annoying thing about my job is the paperwork and grading. When I worked in elementary, the hardest part of my job was dealing with discipline issues and parents, but in middle school the parents don’t usually give teachers a hard time because there are too many subjects so unless the kid has something personal against you, parents usually take up issues with the homeroom teacher.

Yeah… I’m usually fond of kids who enjoy being in my class and like the subject.

Cream cheese, fig jelly… probably those two together.

3F

If it’s a weekday, going to work and having an excellent class in all groups, then coming home, eating something delicious, and studying with my nephews in the evening, then relaxing.
If it’s on the weekend, waking up between 7:30-8:00 AM, going to the coffee shop in the morning and writing my story (and having plenty of inspiration for amazing scenes), then eating a delicious meal… maybe some shopping, and then hanging out with my nephews in the pool, and going to the movies or the mall in the evening with them, my cousin, and my mom.
#SimplePleasures

1 Like

If you could shop for free at one store, which one would you choose?
If you could buy one thing for free for the rest of your life what would that thing be?

I’m stuck between the makeup store, the grocery store, and the office supply place.

Wigs, because the cost of shipping is too expensive and they don’t sell good synthetic wigs in my city.

1 Like

Hey, @QuestionsThread people, in case you haven’t seen it, the new thread is up! (wink) If you haven’t been a question star yet, then make sure to ask loads of questions this week.

7 Likes

Hi @anon80318563, how are you?

• Do you know what SGing is?
  • Have you ever been in an SG?
  • Do you want to be in an SG?
  • Have you ever written an SG?
  • Do you want to write an SG?
2 Likes

Why do you like wigs so much?

Hii!!!

What’s your Hogwarts house?
Current celebrity crush(es)?
Have you taken the 16personalities test? What’s yours?
If you could time travel to any time period, which one would choose and where would you go?

Story games, I think? I don’t know much about it.

I’ve never been in one before.

Maybe, I’d have to find out more about how exactly they work.

I don’t think so?

It’s possible.

1 Like

Do you have a favourite nephew? :eyes:
Have you ever thought of opening a forum school? :joy:
What’s your favourite forum game? :eyes::sparkles:
When do you usually go to sleep? :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

Goodnight :wave::eyes::sparkles::green_heart::smiley_cat:

They give you the option to have a different hair color and length without damaging your own hair. :sunflower: :sunflower:

Hufflepuff

None :sunglasses:

INFP! :sunflower: :sunflower:

To the 90s to experience my childhood from another perspective, and to last year, so I could fix a few mistakes I made. :cry: :cry:

1 Like

That makes sense. I’d be so uncomfortable, though!

I love them both, but Emiliano is the most like me in personality.
Adi is super funny and sweet, and always makes us laugh, but his personality is much different. He’s more sociable and extroverted, but Emiliano and I are both the type of introverts that get really attached to specific people and want to spend a lot of time with the people we get attached to.

:thinking: :thinking: That would be interesting…

I really like the Destructive Minds game because it’s fun to see how everyone’s coming up with something sinister and then I just go in and finish someone else’s sentence with a totally different idea. :joy: :joy: :joy: I also like ‘Guess The Abbreviation’ a lot.

Between 11:00 PM - 12:00 AM. :sunflower: :sunflower:

1 Like

OMGGGG you’re the introverted version of me :laughing: :laughing: :rofl:

1 Like

What was it like growing up in the nineties?

Here you go, this is a SG. It’s basically creating a character for someone else to write. You follow the story and answer questions along the way. What do you think?

1 Like