Questions Thread - Konix

For this week’s Question Thread, we have @Konix ! Congratulations!

If any of you have any questions for them, feel free to post below! If you wanna blow up their notifications, feel free to @ them, too!

The questions can be as silly as you like. Just make sure you’re following the guidelines – no swearing or NSFW/mature questions, please!

How to Play

If you’d like to have the chance to be chosen for next week, sign up to the @QuestionsThread Group!
Remember you need to post a question at least to be kept in the running for questions star!

4 Likes

Added tags :blossom:

2 Likes

i’m looking forward to this

3 Likes
  1. If five-year-old you suddenly found themselves in your current body, what would five-year-old you do first?
  2. If you were transported 400 years into the past with no clothes or anything else, how would you prove that you were from the future?
  3. If someone asked to be your apprentice and learn all that you know, what would you teach them?
  4. If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?
  5. What would the world be like if it was filled with male and female copies of you?
  6. What is the weirdest thing you have seen in someone else’s home?
  7. What mythical creature would improve the world most if it existed? Why?
  8. In one sentence, how would you sum up the internet?
  9. If animals could talk, which would be the rudest? Why?
  10. If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
  11. What conspiracy theories do you believe in?
  12. What’s the last thing you did for the first time?
  13. What’s the first thing you do when you are bored?
  14. If you had to remove one color from the world forever, which would it be?
  15. What can you talk about for hours?
  16. If you could have dinner with any three people from history, who would they be?
  17. If you were given a million dollars today, how would you spend it?
  18. If you could have a song play every time you enter a room, what would it be?
  19. Who would you get to play as you in the movie of your life?
  20. What are you proud of, but never had an excuse to talk about?

try to see how fast i can run, i always wanted to run really fast as a kid but sadly my will didn’t match my power

I would prove it by writing everything that I know from my time. I doubt people would believe me at first, but they will later on. Unfortunately, people might mistake as a god or something of the sorts since i predicted many many things, but maybe I would alter the future if people were to read what I wrote.

I would teach them how to surpass the limitations that your mind puts onto you, survival skills, marksmanship and how to analyze things with logic.

That’s a funny one. I actually don’t know, but if I were to have a car i’d say speeding.

Mutual agreement and I think everyone would vibe with each other. (I think that applies to everyone, because if everyone is exactly like you then why would you not get along) The question would probably be more interesting if it was “What would the world be like if it was filled with people who share alot of similarities with you”

A few years ago I went to my buddy’s house to celebrate his birthday, and his dad was yelling at him and his siblings, like, in a really weird way. It was something so stupid and idk the vibe there was so weird. Safe to say I left early and kept my distance after that lol, weird familly.

a realm for people to debate, control, and make money.

monkeys, there are alot of videos on the internet of them making fun of humans, so I don’t doubt that if they had the ability to speak they would roast the f^ck out of us.

Sushi

The internet labels them as “conspiracy theories”, but in reality they’re not and it can be easily proven, so I won’t get into that.

Send someone money through a wire transfer or whatever it’s called. (not interesting, right?) it would be much more interesting if i told you the last thing i did for the first time before that but that’s maybe for another time.

Check my emails.

Orange.

Politics, and the reasons why our world is so f^cked up nowadays.

Does jesus count? lol? Well then Jesus, Abraham Lincoln, and Jordan Peterson.

take 300k for myself, and invest the rest in stocks, crypto, real estate, etc.

The fact that I’m the 2021 champion of Canada in the sport I play in (ikr, crazy) I won the title last month.

Thank you @Rainbow for those awesome questions lol

1 Like

Hi!

• Are you in school, do you have a job, or both?
  • What’s your ideal way to spend the weekend?
  • What’s your favorite national dish?
  • What music do you listen to most often?
  • What are your top three songs right now?
  • Are there any singers your friends like that you really aren’t into?
  • Have you written a story on any platform?
  • What would you consider ‘overrated’?

:eyes:

• Favourite hobby?
  • Dream Career?

Hey @QuestionsThread people, remember to ask questions if you haven’t had a question thread and really want one!

2 Likes

Hey @Konix, how are you? (wink)

• What do you know about SGing?
  • Have you ever been in an SG?
  • Do you want to be in an SG?
  • Have you ever written an SG?
  • Do you want to write an SG?
2 Likes

do you rp?

are you in any rps?

hi

lol or lmao?

1 Like

Homeschooled, but it’s not going well since i’m not getting any help from the ministry or whatever, so i might go back to normal physical school.

Playing my sport, hanging out with friends and familly, reading/learning, playing piano and stuff

Probably kibbeh from Lebanon/Syria.

That’s a hard one, it really depends, I’m fond of everything metal. I also enjoy classical music, alt/pop too. I appreciate meme music too if you haven’t noticed. Mashups and songs with alot of bass.

Billie Eyelash | No Time to Die
At The Gates | Cold
Blackbear | Ghost Town

pretty much rap artists to some extent

haven’t, might

r a p

1 Like

OMG, I LOVE kibbeh!! Are you Lebanese? My nephews’ dad is, and I eat at his restaurant often. The kibbeh there is the absolute best!

1 Like

either working out or the sport I play

Ouhh, well, I’d say entrepreneur but that’s not really a career so probably psychotherapist.

yes hahahah!

1 Like

i’m going to be completely honest I don’t even know what SGing is, so i can’t really answer these questions until i know what it is lol

1 Like

I used to rp in video games, such as gta rp and gmod rp, I have alot of experience, but the kind of rp like we see on here nah i don’t do that.

Hey :wink:

it really depends, i feel like when i use lmao it’s more sarcastic then lol

2 Likes

Hi :eyes:

Have you dyed your hair?
Do you think dyed hair looks good?
What color is your toothbrush?
Are you an animal person?
More of a homebody or out and about?
Is it pop or soda? (Or something else)
How do you pronounce roof?
Do you like getting questions?
Should I come up with more?

This is SGing…

1 Like

no, but I might try it in the future

on certain people, yes

reddish

Kind of, i’m not like “oW my GODDD a cat it’s so cutesie UWU” but I appreciate animals.

home and about :sunglasses:

soda, it’s not pop, don’t use pop, it’s soda, not pop.

rouf

yeah i think it’s nice answering them, almost no one here on the forums know anything about me so I think it’s nice that I share some info about me.

yes!

1 Like