Questions Thread - LoneWolf

Dang- At least you were able to get new glasses before school started. I can relate, because the same thing happened to me, except it was on a rollercoaster ride.

1 Like
  • Do you write stories?
  • Do you have a favorite character from a story you are reading at the moment?
  • What’s your comfort food?
  • Hot weather, or cold weather?
  • What is something that your peers are into that you couldn’t care less about?
  • Who are your favorite singers or bands?
1 Like

Not at the moment.

I haven’t done any independent reading in a while. The only books I’ve been reading lately are ones I have to read in my English class, and I don’t particularly enjoy those books.

Ice cream, freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, chocolate, or any type of pasta dish.

Hot, because I can turn my AC on and feel cool. I don’t like the cold.

Anime (No offense to anyone who likes it).

Whitney Houston is my favorite singer.

What kind of food do you like?
Do you cook or have any favorite recipes?

1 Like

Hey :wave: Long time no see

All kinds of food. Depends on my mood tbh.

I don’t know how to cook, but I need to learn. I don’t have any fav recipes.

1 Like

Hey @QuestionsThread people, I need to choose (randomly spin) the new star for next week soon, so if you want to be it then please ask questions!

Guys, you haven’t had a thread yet, please ask @LoneWolf a question!

@angelic, @Oofalumpa, @Quinn

Also, @LoneWolf & @Kbail, if you want a chance of being the question star at some point, then you might want to join the @/QuestionsThread tag.

For those of you who want to be the question star again, please ask @LoneWolf a question!

@Acorn06, @AS007, @katabasis, @benitz786, @Blegar, @Bonswayout, @Cadborosa, @Caticorn, @CerealKiller, @liyahsdiamond, @courtana, @Danielle318, @Dove6, @Ebx, @Edelgard, @anon68003072, @elixr, @Eliza, @Isabella.writes, @KiaraTheSnek, @Konix, @Kristi, @lamecast88, @Madilnel, @Meekepeek, @MichiTheThird, @Minimayday, @Nessie, @novella, @Ouijaloveletters, @passionfruit, @lollipoplady, @raviola, @Rose24, @Rxttenx, @schittwriter, @ShanniiWrites, @Skyler2, @StarMaryGoth, @ThePoeticRaven, @Tina.G, @WolfGamerGirl37, @Yomama, @Unknown_writer

1 Like
  • Have you ever looked at your butt in the mirror?
  • Is it possible that every new day is just the same day over again?
  • What’s one movie everyone loves?
  • What would happen if makeup didn’t exist in our culture?
  • Why do round pizzas always come in a square pizza box?
1 Like

Yes, because I was trying to look at the back of my pants.

I don’t think so, since we all age and time goes on.

Encanto

There would be less expression, because some use makeup to express themselves.

Probably because it’s easier to make a square shaped box?

What’s a good question to ask someone? Like something interesting or introspective? What’s your favorite question to ask someone when you first meet?

1 Like

How are you?

Depends on the person, I guess? What they’re willing to answer.

I don’t usually ask people questions when I first meet them. Mostly because I’m too shy to.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.