Questions Thread - LoneWolf

For this week’s Question Thread, we have @LoneWolf ! Congratulations!

If any of you have any questions for her, feel free to post below! If you wanna blow up her notifications, feel free to @ her, too!

The questions can be as silly as you like. Just make sure you’re following the guidelines – no swearing or NSFW/mature questions, please!

How to Play

If you’d like to have the chance to be chosen for next week, sign up to the @QuestionsThread Group!
Remember you need to post a question at least to be kept in the running for questions star!

3 Likes
  1. If five-year-old you suddenly found themselves in your current body, what would five-year-old you do first?
  2. If you were transported 400 years into the past with no clothes or anything else, how would you prove that you were from the future?
  3. If someone asked to be your apprentice and learn all that you know, what would you teach them?
  4. If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?
  5. What would the world be like if it was filled with male and female copies of you?
  6. What is the weirdest thing you have seen in someone else’s home?
  7. What mythical creature would improve the world most if it existed? Why?
  8. In one sentence, how would you sum up the internet?
  9. If animals could talk, which would be the rudest? Why?
  10. If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
  11. What conspiracy theories do you believe in?
  12. What’s the last thing you did for the first time?
  13. What’s the first thing you do when you are bored?
  14. If you had to remove one color from the world forever, which would it be?
  15. What can you talk about for hours?
  16. If you could have dinner with any three people from history, who would they be?
  17. If you were given a million dollars today, how would you spend it?
  18. If you could have a song play every time you enter a room, what would it be?
  19. Who would you get to play as you in the movie of your life?
  20. What are you proud of, but never had an excuse to talk about?
1 Like

Omg. Hi. How’ve you been lately?

Plan on giving yourself a unique profile picture?

1 Like
  1. favorite word?
  2. Favorite song?
  3. Favorite romance language?
1 Like

Probably go on amusement park rides I couldn’t go on when I was five because I wasn’t tall enough

I’d tell people about all the events (at least the ones that I know off the top of my head) that happened in history from then to now. Also about all the advancements in technology, etc.

The art of watching tv all day when I should be doing my hw or other more productive things.

I don’t think they’d assume anything, they would just straight up ask me what I did/if I actually did anything.

Society would probably be very irritable because I get annoyed easily.

I haven’t been in many people’s homes and when I am, I don’t really pay attention to the things they have or don’t have.

Mermaids, bc they’d be able to go under water and discover things that humans have not. Maybe even things that could benefit humanity like a material that could cure cancer or something.

A bit weird at times, but useful overall.

Any type of pet that you have at home, because they know things about you that others who don’t live with you don’t.

Baked mac and cheese. No explanation other than it’s really good.

That the government is watching us, lol.

Practice intubating (a medical procedure) on a dummy.

Shades of green that just look like poo tbh.

Music or cooking/baking content.

There’s so many, but if I could only choose three then: Whitney Houston, Maya Angelou, and Martin Luther King.

I would donate a portion to charities I support, but I don’t know what I’d do with the rest.

Eye of the Tiger, lol

I have no idea :woman_shrugging:t4:

I’ll have to think on this one. This is a good question.

1 Like

Hey! I’ve been okay, thank you. Hope you’ve been well

I probably will find a profile picture eventually, just haven’t gotten around to it yet.

Audacity

I don’t have a favorite song. My favorite era of songs is 80s, though.

Didn’t know what a Romance language was until I searched what they are just now, but no. I don’t have one.

Helllo hello

What’s your favourite sleeping position?
What’s your favourite quote?
If you could have any exotic animal as a pet, which would it be?
Which of your personality traits are you most proud of?
Would you rather make more money doing a job you hate or less doing one you love?
Who was your favourite cartoon character when you were a kid?
Do you believe in giving people second chances, and why?
If you could shop for free at one store, which one would you choose?
If you could buy one thing for free for the rest of your life what would that thing be?

1 Like

Hey @QuestionsThread people, remember to ask questions if you haven’t had a question thread and really want one!

1 Like

Hey @LoneWolf, how are you? (wink)

• What do you know about SGing?
  • Have you ever been in an SG?
  • Do you want to be in an SG?
  • Have you ever written an SG?
  • Do you want to write an SG?
1 Like

Heyo!

Are you a lone wolf?
What would your role be in a pack? (Alpha, beta, some other role idk about :sweat_smile:)
Day or night?
What’s your favorite place?
How was your day?

1 Like

Hi

On my left side, because it’s comfortable and it comes with health benefits.

“Life is a b*tch and then you die.”

Some type of exotic bird.

That I’m pretty independent.

Less doing a job I love.

Probably any of the ponies from that show My Little Pony, lol

It depends on what they did and if I believe they are capable of learning from their mistake and doing better in the future.

Target! They have everything.

Food in general.

Hello there, I’m fine thank you

Nothing- Is that some sort of role play?

I have no clue what an “SG” is, so probably not-

Maybe

I don’t think so?

When I find out what it is, then maybe :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Hey

Kind of, yes

I honestly don’t know anything about actual wolves

Day, because there’s so much more to do

My bed

It’s only 9am here, but so far so good, thank you. Hope your day is going well

1 Like

Yeah, it is, except others make characters and the creator writes the story.
Here is the SG guide thread or if you prefer to help out the forums, you can find it here on the website.

1 Like

Oh, I see. Thank you for the info

1 Like
  • If you could have an ideal pet (even a mythological one) what would it be?
  • What was your favorite fairytale (or story) when you were a kid?
  • What is your favorite fruit? (coconuts count)
  • What are some of your favorite characters (from anything: books, movies, shows, anime)?
  • Do you have a funny family memory? (example: my grandpa once taught my cousin to say ‘dummy’ to people when he was a toddler…so when our uncle stopped by, he greeted him with “Uncle Dummy!”)
  • Do you own a pair of red shoes?
  • Did you ever have an article of clothing that was your favorite? (my current favorite are a pair of super soft sock-boots that are keeping my toes nice and warm)
1 Like

I just want a dog. My mom doesn’t like dogs, so I can’t adopt one until I’m older.

Probably “The Three Little Pigs.”

Plums (But they have to be sweet).

I don’t really have a favorite :thinking:

Lol, love that story you shared :tired_face:

My funny family memory

There was this pirate ship ride at the amusement park that my family and I went on and it swung back and forth so high that I thought I was going to puke. The entire time I had my eyes shut tight and my cheeks puffed out with air and I looked very goofy, so my mom and my older brother were laughing at my facial expression the whole time we were on the ride and I didn’t realize I was making that face until they told me. Now we laugh about it.

Nope

Probably the fluffy ear muffs my mom bought me for Christmas this year.

1 Like

The last time I went on a ride like that, I lost my glasses. Luckily they were an old pair and it was the summertime, so I had plenty of time to get new ones before the school year started up again.

1 Like