Questions Thread - novella

For this week’s Question Thread, we have @novella ! Congratulations!

If any of you have any questions for her, feel free to post below! If you wanna blow up her notifications, feel free to @ her, too!

The questions can be as silly as you like. Just make sure you’re following the guidelines – no swearing or NSFW/mature questions, please!

How to Play

If you’d like to have the chance to be chosen for next week, sign up to the @QuestionsThread Group!
Remember you need to post a question at least to be kept in the running for questions star!

1 Like

Hey @QuestionsThread people, remember to ask questions if you haven’t had a question thread and really want one!

Hey Ella, how are you? (wink)

• Have you ever looked at your butt in the mirror?
  • Is it possible that every new day is just the same day over again?
  • What’s one movie everyone loves?
  • What would happen if makeup didn’t exist in our culture?
  • Why do round pizzas always come in a square pizza box?
  • If you could have an ideal pet (even a mythological one) what would it be?
  • What was your favorite fairytale (or story) when you were a kid?
  • What is your favorite fruit? (coconuts count)
  • What are some of your favorite characters (from anything: books, movies, shows, anime)?
  • Do you have a funny family memory? (example: my sisters and I began to dance to ‘backstreet’s back’ by the backstreet boys while on an amusement park ride, embarrassing the heck out of my niece)
  • Do you own a pair of red shoes? (I have the most gorgeous burgundy ones that I can’t wear yet…they’re made of uncomfortable stiff material that I need to break in first)
  • Did you ever have an article of clothing that was your favorite? (my current favorite is a burgundy sweater with thumb holes)

Hello!

Do you like novellas?
Turtles or frogs?
Favorite band?
Would you rather be somewhere warm or cold?
Favorite color and why?
Have you ever been on a date?

Favorite thing about br2?

Favorite characters?

Favorite br2 storyline?

Which br1-2 characters would you date, befriend, punch?

please may this help me come back onto forums

hi i’m here hi i am good

um yes

yes yes omg i think that every morning
emma chamberlain titled a video ‘everyday is the same’ one time and now that phrase comes into my head alllll the time

i would hope Mamma Mia :rage::rage::rage::rage:

i can’t imagine it at allll i feel like we’ll always find a way to enhance/modify appearances we’ve been doing it for centuries

round pizza boxes sound hard to make

1 Like

What if someone doesn’t?

Hey @novella, still answering these questions?

Hey @QuestionsThread people, I need to choose (randomly spin) the new star for next week soon, so if you want to be it then please ask questions!

Guys, you haven’t had a thread yet, please ask @novella a question!

@angelic, @Oofalumpa, @Quinn

For those of you who want to be the question star again, please ask @novella a question!

@Acorn06, @AS007, @katabasis, @benitz786, @Blegar, @Bonswayout, @Cadborosa, @Caticorn, @CerealKiller, @liyahsdiamond, @courtana, @Danielle318, @Dove6, @Ebx, @Edelgard, @anon68003072, @elixr, @Eliza, @Isabella.writes, @KiaraTheSnek, @Konix, @Kristi, @lamecast88, @Madilnel, @Meekepeek, @MichiTheThird, @Minimayday, @Nessie, @novella, @Ouijaloveletters, @passionfruit, @lollipoplady, @raviola, @Rose24, @Rxttenx, @schittwriter, @ShanniiWrites, @Skyler2, @StarMaryGoth, @ThePoeticRaven, @Tina.G, @WolfGamerGirl37, @Yomama, @Unknown_writer

2 Likes
  • Have you ever looked at your butt in the mirror?
  • Is it possible that every new day is just the same day over again?
  • What’s one movie everyone loves?
  • What would happen if makeup didn’t exist in our culture?
  • Why do round pizzas always come in a square pizza box?

why dead on br
is it uncomfy for u to comfort other people when they’re crying
whats ur favorite poem
whos ur favorite teacher uve had and why
do u have a signiture scent? explain
would u consider urself d, p, or proportionately shaped?
is ur bff list on snap chat (or ur oldest facebook friends or sum) mostly guys or girls? do u know them well?
do ur friendships tend to be long term or short term?
when was the last time you felt weightless?
are hydroflasks really worth like 50 $ or are they ridiculously overpriced
whats ur favorite date youve been on
whos your favorite ex?
which zodiac sign do u know the most people of (ex u know alot of capricorns, etc)
what kind of energy do you think you attract?

What’s your favourite novel?
What’s your favourite fruit?
What’s your favourite animal?

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.