Questions Thread. - Post_Melancholic

For this week’s Question Thread, we have @lollipoplady ! Congratulations!

If any of you have any questions for her, feel free to post below! If you wanna blow up her notifications, feel free to @ her, too!

The questions can be as silly as you like. Just make sure you’re following the guidelines – no swearing or NSFW/mature questions, please!

How to Play

If you’d like to have the chance to be chosen for next week, sign up to the @QuestionsThread Group!
Remember you need to post a question at least to be kept in the running for questions star!

3 Likes

Hey @QuestionsThread people, remember to ask questions if you haven’t had a question thread and really want one!

2 Likes

Hey lovely, how are you?

• Are you happy to be back on the forums again?
  • What’s the best thing that happened to you last week?
  • What is the most important goal every person should have?
  • If life were a video game, what would some of the cheat codes be?
  • What questions would you like to ask a time traveller from 200 years in the future?
1 Like

What would be the worst thing for the government to make illegal?
Do you like red cherries?
If peanut butter wasn’t called peanut butter, what would it be called?
What movie would be greatly improved if it was made into a musical?
What is the funniest corporate / business screw up you have heard of?
What would be the worst “buy one get one free” sale of all time?
If life were a video game, what would some of the cheat codes be?
What is the funniest name you have actually heard used in the real world?
What sport would be the funniest to add a mandatory amount of alcohol to?
What would be the coolest animal to scale up to the size of a horse?
What two totally normal things become really weird if you do them back to back?
What set of items could you buy that would make the cashier the most uncomfortable?
What would be the creepiest thing you could say while passing a stranger on the street?
What is something that you just recently realized that you are embarrassed you didn’t realize earlier?
What are some fun and interesting alternatives to war that countries could settle their differences with?
What would be the best-worst name for different types of businesses? (dry cleaners, amusement parks, etc.)
Who do you know that really reminds you of a character in a TV show or movie?
What would the world be like if it was filled with male and female copies of you?
What are some things that are okay to occasionally do but definitely not okay to do every day?
If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?
You’re a mad scientist, what scientific experiment would you run if money and ethics weren’t an issue?

1 Like

Favorite Post song that isn’t Sunflower and Circles?
Favorite coffee?

I’ve asked you these question before but I’m curious, maybe your answers have changed over time :eyes::smiley_cat:

1. If five-year-old you suddenly found themselves in your current body, what would five-year-old you do first?
  2. If you were transported 400 years into the past with no clothes or anything else, how would you prove that you were from the future?
  3. If someone asked to be your apprentice and learn all that you know, what would you teach them?
  4. If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?
  5. What would the world be like if it was filled with male and female copies of you?
  6. What is the weirdest thing you have seen in someone else’s home?
  7. What mythical creature would improve the world most if it existed? Why?
  8. In one sentence, how would you sum up the internet?
  9. If animals could talk, which would be the rudest? Why?
  10. If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
  11. What conspiracy theories do you believe in?
  12. What’s the last thing you did for the first time?
  13. What’s the first thing you do when you are bored?
  14. If you had to remove one color from the world forever, which would it be?
  15. What can you talk about for hours?
  16. If you could have dinner with any three people from history, who would they be?
  17. If you were given a million dollars today, how would you spend it?
  18. If you could have a song play every time you enter a room, what would it be?
  19. Who would you get to play as you in the movie of your life?
  20. What are you proud of, but never had an excuse to talk about?

Yay!! :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:
This is a very pleasant surprise! :sunflower: :yellow_heart:

I’m doing very well lately, better than in a long time. :yellow_heart:

Yes, totally! I missed being here during my almost two-month hiatus.

The ideas I have for my new story and all the progress I’ve made on it. I’m so excited to share it with everyone.

Becoming the best version of themselves that they can be.

How to get through difficult situations when you’re just about to lose hope.

Does Covid still exist? What common thing that we use nowadays has become totally obsolete? Do you have the type of nostalgia for my time period that many people have for time periods that they never lived in?

1 Like

Food and music

Yes, but since they’re very expensive in my country, I don’t buy them that often.

Peanut puree

Any movie that takes itself too seriously, that’s for sure

I don’t know if this counts, but once I read about these people who changed all the price tags in a huge department store, so that people could buy valuable things like TVs and electronic devices for $3, and socks for $300 dollars. I don’t know if it’s a true story, but it made me laugh.

Mmm… probably some noisy, annoying toy that a mom of two kids would buy so that both of her kids could have the same toy… and they’d drive everyone insane with it.

Well, a friend of mine who does my nails named her son Maximo, but he’s very small… and his two last names in Spanish mean ‘pine tree’ and ‘field’, so his name literally means the greatest pine tree in the field. That has always been pretty funny to me. :joy: :joy:

None, because it could get dangerous, and if throwing up was involved, then I’d definitely never want to see that. :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

Maybe a rabbit? Or a cat?

Laugh and then immediately cry… not tears of laughter, but sad or angry crying, right after genuine laughter.

A gun, bullets, a knife, and some rope, probably.

‘Can you tell me your name again? I know you already told me, but I forgot it’. (Sorry, I’m really bad at this, but anything that would make them think that you actually know them)

It’s usually some song lyric that I was singing wrong the whole time when the real lyrics make much more sense that what I was singing.

Something constructive like painting a mural together, an international cooking contest where each country would have to cook their country’s most acclaimed food, or a battle of the bands type of singing competition.

Worst name… something boring and generic, like ‘The World’s Best Dry Cleaners’
Best… puns and word plays

A girl that I give English tutoring to reminds me of the main character of a series I watched recently. That was the first one that came to mind, but there are more examples that aren’t coming to mind right now.

Pretty peaceful, I’d say… but also kind of boring because there wouldn’t be enough variety of personalities.

Eating fast food, snacks, ice cream, etc.

Some dumb mistake related to driving, like driving down the wrong direction on a one-way street.

Clone people or create a new human race

1 Like

:heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:
Better Now, Only Wanna Be With You (his latest release), or Hollywood’s Bleeding

Cappuccino and frappuccino

No problem! I actually think that after answering them all, I’m going to go look at my previous thread and compare answers. :rofl:

Run and jump into the pool! It’s so hot in my house lately. But also, I think that five-year-old me would love to play dress up with my clothes, jewelry, and makeup.

Start describing online classes and current technology

My writing process and teaching middle school, my style :heart_eyes_cat:

Like I answered above, something driving related, definitely, because I’ve gotten tickets before for driving in the wrong direction or hitting a parked car. :rofl:

I also answered this above… peaceful, because I’m not a very confrontational person, but not that interesting because there wouldn’t be any variety.

Nothing comes to mind right now

Flying horses, because transportation and avoiding traffic :sunglasses:

A massive information and entertainment source that will keep you up at night and keep you busy all day.

People always say cats, but I don’t think lions, tigers, or bears would be THAT friendly, either.

I’d probably get tired of anything if I had to eat it for the rest of my life :cry:

None

I made boneless ‘wings’ in the air fryer for the first time yesterday :hugs:

Read threads with a lot of replies, or threads that I don’t normally click on

The dirty pink shade I mentioned a long time ago that looks like pink mixed with brown

My stories and my nephews

No idea

Let’s see:
-Build a cat café, pay people to work there, and go hang out there every afternoon
-Go visit my nephews, then my mom
-Go on a shopping spree

Sunflower :sunflower:

An actress that looks kind of like me, but that would also be able to capture my personality perfectly. I can’t think of anyone at the moment, but one of my neighbors did show me an actress in a movie she was watching that does look like me.

Helping my students understand difficult grammar topics :sunflower:

1 Like

When I say Sunflower, I am obviously talking about this song:
sn
Because I just now realized that there are many other songs with the same title but aren’t covers nor remotely similar.

1 Like

Hii hi,
I have the same questions but let’s see if something has changed!

What does your perfect day look like?
What does your normal day look like?
What’s your favourite quote?
If you could have any exotic animal as a pet, which would it be?
What personality traits do you share with your relatives?
Which of your personality traits are you most proud of?
Would you rather make more money doing a job you hate or less doing one you love?
Who was your favourite cartoon character when you were a kid?
Do you believe in giving people second chances, and why?
If you could shop for free at one store, which one would you choose?
If you could buy one thing for free for the rest of your life what would that thing be?
What is something that will instantly annoy you?
What animal do you think best reflects your personality?
What doesn’t exist, but should?
How do you make decisions?
Would you consider yourself decisive or indecisive?
If you could be anywhere right now, where would you like to be?
If you lost all of your possessions but one, what would you want it to be?
What are you interested in that most people haven’t heard of?
Favorite city??
How have your priorities changed over time?
If you had to get a tattoo right now, what would it be?

Morning:
Going for coffee and writing my story while listening to music
Afternoon:
Swimming with my nephews
Evening:
Going out with them for ice cream at the mall
Night:
Writing, eating snacks, and watching a show I like

If it’s a weekday that isn’t during vacation or a national holiday:
I wake up at 7AM, make coffee and play Covet Fashion, eat breakfast, work, FaceTime my mom, then I make lunch and watch an episode of a series I like. Then, in the evening I continue working, and if I have time, I write my story.

I don’t really have one at the moment

Maybe a sand cat. They’re cute, and they look like kittens, but they’re wild cats.

Being sensitive and overthinking, I guess…

The fact that I prefer being kind over being rude.

Less money doing a job I love, because you can always get a part-time or side job doing something else you enjoy if you need the extra money.

Well, it’s not a cartoon but I remember that one of my favorite TV characters was the Pink Ranger from the original Power Rangers series.

Yes, I totally believe in it, because people can change if they are willing to. I have changed a lot over the years. I didn’t use to be that considerate of other people’s feelings. I was a selfish, bratty drama queen in the past, but I didn’t like that side of myself so I decided to change and become a better person. And I’m thankful to those who did give me a second chance.

A makeup store, definitely. Makeup and beauty products in general are so expensive.

Food, because that’s what I spend the most money on.

Very loud noises.

Both a dog and cat, because I’m loyal and I get attached to certain people, like dogs, but I’m very selective and I don’t like getting too close to people I don’t choose, like cats. Plus, sometimes I can be kind of lazy.

A robot that can do tasks I hate, and a 3D food printer that will ‘print’ the any food I want to order.

It depends, but usually I consider what I really want, if I’m able to do it/buy it, and if it would make a difference in my life.

I think I’m more decisive, but sometimes I can be indecisive.

Outside, in the pool with my nephews.

My laptop, because I use it for almost everything.

The Go! TV series. It’s on Netflix, and it seems that it would be popular, but I don’t know anyone personally that has heard of it or watched it. I think it came out last year or the year before.

I don’t know yet, because there are plenty of cities I’d like to visit and haven’t had the chance to do so.

Work is still a priority, but my mental health has become much more important to me lately. When my mom lived here, I hardly ever did housework, because she always did it while I was at work, but now it has also become a priority.

A sunflower :sunflower: But not a big one… a small sunflower with some pretty letters going across the stem.

whats your favorite kind of cake?
do you like cake?

Cheesecake! :drooling_face:

I like some, but not all cakes… for example, I love cheesecake, carrot cake, mocha cake, and a few others. But I’m not that crazy about marble cake or the ones that are ridiculously sweet.

1 Like

What are the top three qualities you admire in others?
Do you have any unusual fears?
What is something that you would really like to try again?
What’s something that you would be willing to stay up all night to do?
What uncommon thing would you like to see become more common?
What thing from childhood do you still enjoy to this day?
What do you wish you understood better?

1 Like

Is a hotdog a sandwich?
What’s the most ridiculous fact you know?
What is the funniest joke you know by heart?
if animals could talk, which would be the rudest?
In one sentence, how would you sum up the internet?
What show/ movie has the best intro?
What is the most interesting thing you have on you or near you right now?
What are some unwritten rules everyone should now?

Kindness, empathy, and loyalty.

Yeah… really loud noises, especially unexpected ones, like when someone scream-sneezes. And I don’t know if this one is unusual, but seeing vomit, even in movies.

Going to the cat café in Mexico City. I want to go there again, and spend more time playing with the cute kitties.

Write my story.

Stories with sweet LIs and cute romance, instead of bad boys, mafia, explicit sex, etc.

Sour candy!

Math

Nah

Cats can make almost 100 different sounds :scream_cat:

I don’t remember any :cry:

People always say cats, but I don’t really think lions, tigers, or bears would be too nice, either.

Most of the shows I’ve watched lately have pretty cool intros, so I don’t know which one is the best.

Let’s see… well, I’d say my bullet journal, but I haven’t updated it in a few weeks. I really need to get back into that.

• Be considerate of others’ feelings
  • Being rude and disrespectful never looks cool
  • If someone tells you they like something, you don’t have to agree or pretend to like it, but don’t talk trash about it to their face, either.
  • Ad-hominem attacks are horrible and make you look like a jerk.
  • If someone is eating, don’t make negative comments about the food they are eating.
1 Like