Questions Thread - Post_Melancholic

For this week’s Question Thread, we have @lollipoplady! Congratulations!

If any of you have any questions for her, feel free to post below! If you wanna blow up her notifications, feel free to @ her, too!

The questions can be as silly as you like. Just make sure you’re following the guidelines – no swearing or NSFW/mature questions, please!

How to Play

If you’d like to have the chance to be chosen for next week, sign up to the @QuestionsThread Group!
Remember you need to post a question at least to be kept in the running for questions star!

1 Like

Hey @lollipoplady! I know you like coffee, but do you like tea? I forgot. If so, any fruit tea you recommend?

I don’t think I’ve asked you these yet (if I have, let me know and I’ll make new ones!):

• If you could have an ideal pet (even a mythological one) what would it be?
  • What was your favorite fairytale (or story) when you were a kid?
  • What is your favorite fruit? (coconuts count)
  • What are some of your favorite characters (from anything: books, movies, shows, anime)?
  • Do you have a funny family or friendship-related memory? (example: my Indian bestie ended up busting her knees by tripping on heels when she was drunk and fell off a stool, and years later we found a webcomic with a character that did the same exact thing she did…I laughed for days)
  • Do you own a pair of red shoes?
  • Did you ever have an article of clothing that was your favorite? (my current favorite is my sister’s vintage jean jacket, which I’m sure she’s literally kept since the 80’s :rofl:)

I like tea, not as much as coffee, but I usually drink it if I’m not feeling well. Lemon ginger tea is good, and I really want to try the blue pea flower tea.

I really want a cat, or two. Pets aren’t allowed in our apartment complex, but I’m moving in the fall, so I think I’m gonna get me a cat after I move. :blush:

Pineapples, strawberries, passion fruit, blueberries, pomegranate… in fact, I like most fruits except for papaya and noni, because they stink.

None come to the mind at the moment

Yeah!! My favorite family-related memories are the ones from when my nephews lived here. Like the time we were hanging out at their parents’ restaurant, and the youngest (5 at the time) kept looking at my necklace, and finally asked, “How do you take off your neck?” Because he didn’t know how to say necklace. We couldn’t stop laughing all afternoon. :joy: :joy:

And a funny friendship-related memory was when I went to visit my best friend back in December, and since we’re both reading a story where the main characters—who are now famous singers— used to work in a post office, my friend and I actually went inside a post office, and she went up to the clerk and actually asked if (insert names of the characters) worked there. I was so embarrassed that I hid behind the card shelf, and it turns out that there actually was a person working there with the same name as one of the characters. So when the lady said she’d call him, we ran out of there!

I used to… I had one pair of glittery platform heels when I was in high school. Loved those shoes! Then, I had another pair of shiny red pumps when I was in college. I wore them until they wore out. Now I really want a new pair.

Yeah! I’ve got a hot pink jumpsuit that I absolutely love, and I just bought a new pale blue floral print dress that I think will be my new favorite article of clothing. :yellow_heart:

1 Like

:clap:t4: Yes. Both are great anecdotes. Love it.

Huehuehuehue…mission accomplished. :smiling_imp:

So pretty! :star_struck:

Do you have a favorite dinosaur?

I’ve had butterfly pea tea. It was bubble tea.

1 Like

Hey @QuestionsThread people, remember to ask questions if you haven’t had a question thread and really want one!

Hey @lollipoplady, how are you?

• Why is it that we call something “cool” when it’s not really cold?
  • Could we cover the earth with pudding?
  • What’s the first memory you remember as a baby?
  • Is it possible that we are just aliens on this earth and people don’t even know it?
  • If you were a kitten, what would your name be?
1 Like

Hey @Zeno_of_Elea, if you want a chance at being the question star then make sure you join the @/QuestionsThread tag. (wink)

1 Like

Ok!

1 Like

Cool. Don’t see you in the tag yet, but I hope to see you’ve joined it in the next 6 hours. (wink)

1 Like

Pretty good! Just having coffee and a shake right now.

Because ‘cool’ feels good… not too cold, not too warm. :yellow_heart:

Maybe, but it’d be uncomfortable.

I remember being about a year old and bringing a Charlie Brown book to church… somehow, I thought I could read it but I probably memorized what each page said because my parents read it to me.

I guess that’s possible :sunglasses:

I think I’d like my name to be Mia the cat :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.