Questions Thread - RainbowCat II

So for this week’s Question Thread, we have @Rainbow again! Congratulations!

If any of you have any questions for her, feel free to post below! If you wanna blow up her notifications, feel free to @ her, too!

The questions can be as silly as you like. Just make sure you’re following the guidelines – no swearing or NSFW/mature questions, please!

Have fun, I know we will! :wink:

How to Play

If you’d like to have the chance to be chosen for next week, sign up on the thread below!

6 Likes

I accidentally closed it immediately, should I be allowed mod powers when I clearly suck at life? :eyes:

6 Likes

Oof. It’s fine, at least it didn’t merge or something :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Is this the first question?

2 Likes

Such a coincidence, I just talked with @Duckling about being chosen for the Questions Thread again :joy:

5 Likes

Yes, you should, because you’re still great! :smile:

2 Likes

I accidentally unlisted a poll battle once, don’t worry about it :eyes::eyes::eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

Should I spam this with questions? :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Nope, Deluge was the first one to ask a question :joy:

1 Like

I’m already scared :joy: And you should be sleeping!

1 Like

Shouldn’t you be sleeping too?
And will you tell us more about your mysterious event? :eyes::eyes::eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

Question for @Rainbow: can I draw

2 Likes

Should I make a forum game @Rainbow?

2 Likes

No, I don’t have any classes in February :joy:

Since this thread is open for a week, I’ll keep all the questions concerning my event unanswered until the 9th, because that’s when it’s taking place and then I’ll answer all your questions about it :joy:

2 Likes

Everyone can, so you can too!

2 Likes

I’m jealous… I have to go to school on my birthday :crying_cat_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Yess! and tag me please!

1 Like