Quotes To Live By

What are some quotes that people should live by? What are some quotes that you live by? Share picture quotes or text quotes!

This is one of my favorite quotes that I like to live by, because it tells me you’re either gonna do it or not. Because if you really wanted you’re going to do it, this goal must not mean a lot to you. This gets me powered up and it starts my thinking process on if I want this or not.

This is also one of my many favorites, it speaks for itself.

11 Likes

when someone loves you -really loves you- treat them gently. text your best friend back when you can. tell you mother that you noticed her haircut and she was right about that recipe. tell your grandfather that the boats in his bottles are the best things you’ve ever seen. be good to the people who are good to you. it’s the least you can do.

saw it on tumblr lolol

6 Likes

"Stand for something or fall for everything."

5 Likes

“Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity.”

And my personal favorite

6 Likes

"Hard work will never betray you "

4 Likes

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

“Work smarter, not harder”

5 Likes

This is a quote from one of my poems

4 Likes

These quotes are awesome. :white_heart:

4 Likes

Also @itsjenn_a that’s an amazing one :grin:

6 Likes

“Leave the darkness of your past behind, so you can focus on letting in the light of your future.”

4 Likes

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.
-The little prince

Personal favorite even tattooed part of it :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

The only problem is that the only people who every use this quote is bad b*tches whos worst is them screaming and throwing tantrums and best is them maybe making an extra serving for you to eat

I respectfully disagree.

4 Likes

That’s a bit stereotypical of women don’t ya think?

4 Likes

Not only I disagree, but also have to add that I have been used in the past. And as expected, those people were not there for me when I needed.
To me, that quote means stick with who really cares for you.

If what you said is what it means to you, go for it.

3 Likes

The quote itself is fine, but it’s been overused and misrepresented so much that it’s basically lost all it’s meaning. I only ever see people using it as a cop-out for their sucky behavior.

It’s the way you worded it. Singling out women like it’s just us, only us, and all of us, but that’s just my perspective of it

2 Likes

I meant it as more of a passing joke, but I can see how someone might take it the wrong way.

2 Likes

“It’s gonna be okay, you are not as alone as you think”

~ Ayame Sohma

1 Like