Rad Mood Calendar

Hi everyone! This is a mood calendar for you to track your moods over the weeks. I have this spreadsheet for you guys to look at if you would like to track your moods over the months. Basically, vote on this poll if you would like to be added to this spreadsheet and look at it occasionally to see how you’ve been feeling. Don’t worry, I can’t see your email!

Would you like to be tagged daily to just track how rad you’re feeling everyday and be added to the spreadsheet?
  • Yes, tag me everyday!
  • Tag me occasionally (please specify)
  • No, don’t tag me

0 voters

How rad are you feeling today?

0 voters

Potentially Interested

@Utensils prevent this from flopping
@Discussions
@Psychologists

17 Likes

9.5 because a lot of rad things happened but there’s also the scam thing I told you about- :eyes::eyes:

10 Likes

UTENSILS UNITE OK

10 Likes

12/22

How rad do you feel today?

0 voters

@Duckling @SnowyStar @Kristi @Nil @Rose @Camila @idiot.exe @AnnSza @Eliza @Soleil @passionfruit @CuppaSprite @SpookySherry @AS007 @elixr @Divcp

11 Likes

Dorian finally messaged me about the prize, but I’ve been feeling dizzy all day, so a nine :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

5 Likes

Omg i actually felt pretty nice today sm

4 Likes

I really dk cause it’s like I’ve been forcing myself to be happy but I feel really empty :sneezing_face:

3 Likes

Lol am I the only one who uses ten when something totally extraordinary and amazing happens which is like once a year, and 9 when something like 10 happens but it’s not worthy of a 10? Idk if that makes sense but what I meant to say is that a normal day for me starts from 8 and below xD

2 Likes

I’m jealous of the people who are always near 10

2 Likes

I had a migraine half the day, so I put 7.

2 Likes

Right at this hour, 10 because I woke up with a bright sun :triumph:

3 Likes

12/23

0 voters

@Duckling @SnowyStar @Kristi @Nil @Rose @Camila @idiot.exe @AnnSza @Eliza @Soleil @passionfruit @CuppaSprite @SpookySherry @AS007 @elixr @Divcp

8 Likes

Woke up, not bad today :sunglasses: decided to skip school cuz today is last day for winter break so why not, andddd I got yellow andddd I woke up in a warm room

Not a bad start :star_struck:

5 Likes

well I’ve still been tryna get over a break up so it’s been pretty sh!tty but also there’s this weird calmness inside me which is freaky af lmao but I honestly dk how I’m feeling :sparkles:

4 Likes

Okay today was so boring
What
Why
I hate boring

2 Likes

I had a phone call today… Needless to say, I didn’t enjoy having to talk to humans again and felt exhausted all day afterwards :eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Pretty good, except that I’m hungry and everything I have at home will take a long time to cook.

2 Likes

12/24

0 voters

@Duckling @SnowyStar @Kristi @Nil @Rose @Camila @idiot.exe @AnnSza @Eliza @Soleil @passionfruit @CuppaSprite @SpookySherry @AS007 @elixr @Divcp @anon63818055

9 Likes

Damn I forgot to vote yesterday

2 Likes

Omg today was rad

2 Likes