Radio Phoenix ;3

Hey everyone! :))

I really enjoy singing and just music in general, so I decided to make this thread to post videos of myself (just audio) and hopefully get some feedback.
I listen to many genres of music, mainly ones such as rock, pop, alternative, k-pop (although i can’t sing in korean), singer/songwriter.
I’d say alternative is my most go-to genre to sing ;3

Feel free to request a song! If I don’t know it, I’ll try and learn a few lines then post it if it’s alright with my vocal range. I’m more on the mezzo-soprano range. <3

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XZjHReOiTLPOPgpJLWgsSw_lZIUfn5O_

I’ll post all my videos in here (there’s 2 already there as examples)

4 Likes

I’m mezzo soprano too!

I know, I remembered :))

I’ve been asked to sing Guren no Yumiya…

huh?

The AOT theme. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn7dCgtwX2c

ok… idrk AOT but :))

It’s hard. Oh boy…but as I do with every song I sing, I’ll do my best.

1 Like

There’s some new videos in the drive as of now! If you’d like to check them out click the link :))
I’d really appreciate it <33

I’d especially appreciate checking out the one video that has an entire song :pleading_face:
It starts with the line “The fire used to burn” :heart:

Some tags coz I want attention and feedback ;3 I'm sowwy

@Ouijaloveletters @Estelle @katabasis @AnnSza @passionfruit @LoneWolf @KiaraTheSnek @rozie @Mouschi @liyahsdiamond @CerealKiller @astxrism

4 Likes

You have a lovely voice ! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you! :))

Seeing as you like both rock and pop can you sing “Still into you” by Paramore and-or “BreakAway” by Kelly Clarkson ?

1 Like

I’ll give them a try and let u know when I post them! :))

1 Like

Omggggggg i love ur voice :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::pleading_face:

1 Like

Yay! :blush:

1 Like

Hii! So I’ve been trying to practice both of those songs but they’re both just too high pitched for my vocal range :cry: Do you have any others you’d like me to try that might fit my range a little better?

1 Like

Alright I’ll try to find mezzo soprano songs .How do you feel about musicals?

1 Like

Thank you! Tbh I’m not a fan :sweat_smile:

1 Like

bump :dancer:t3:

Video Games by Lana Del Rey? :eyes:

1 Like