Ragnarök: The New Gods Sign-ups and Chat

I guess that depends on if they can summon an army, maybe. If so, it would be under powers/abilities as they can command an army. however, if it’s just a title it can go with your god’s name. :thinking:

2 Likes

No. It’s like they really are Commander of the whole, let’s say heaven’s army

2 Likes

Ah, gotcha, just maybe put that they can summon/command the forces of Heaven to aid in battle. That would be put under abilities then. Sorry for the confusion. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s alright. And thanks.

2 Likes

No problem! Can’t wait to see them.

2 Likes

Well…. I’m here to join the party :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

welcome GIF

1 Like

Thank you graciously :heart:

I just read through the whole thread and have a few questions :eyes::sparkles: I really know nothing of any kind of mythology :sweat_smile:
So, for finding gods/ goddesses would it be best if I look up gods from whichever region of pantheon/s?
And may people have a god from the same pantheon, as long as they don’t choose the same one?

1 Like

But also like, why didn’t I get the notification that you replied :skull:

1 Like

also, is this there human age and god age?
Do they remember they are gods, or is it like a fuzzy thing they vaguely remember/ thought maybe it’s just their imagination, or they know know they are?
Sorry for all the questions :sweat_smile:

Wait… are they reincarnated from real mythology gods or made up??

1 Like

Never mind for this question, I’m just blind :skull:

1 Like

Yes, I’d like to think researching all the different pantheons to find a god/goddess is both fun and educational culture-wise especially since there are so many. However, I only ask that you check multiple sources as to what they were the god/goddess of just to ensure you found the god/goddess you were looking for and not just a one off vague source.

Yes!

real mythology

They were normal humans until their power is bestowed upon them. They may begin to notice things about themselves, some maybe big/noticeable tells like for example maybe they’re a fire god and while cooking accidentally had some contact with a hot stove but felt no pain and had no marks or injuries. Others might be small, like a thunder/weather god being able to tell if it was going to suddenly rain or not, things that might be easily shrugged off.

As for memories, I’d say it’s more like deja vu, the feeling that this has happened before.

1 Like

That clears up a lot for me, thank you

1 Like

Idk why, but at first I chose romania and they have a LOT of super cool folklore, but not really any gods :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Should the gods/ goddesses correspond with the gender of the character?

Also, are they actively giving power or they like… ded and the people are getting it some other way?

1 Like

Omg this looks like so much fun but I’m about to get busy with school :sob:

2 Likes

Ah screw it.
@Bluecookies what gods/goddesses do you have reserved so far? :eyes:

2 Likes

That’s exactly how animorphs happened for me :skull:

2 Likes

one God from Hindu pantheon and one goddess form Greek pantheon

a Egyptian god and an Aztec goddess

These were reserved by @Tellyg47 and @OhSumana first, so they would get first choice from those pantheons. This does not exclude you guys from reserving these as well, it just means that since they were the first to reserve, they get their pick.

4 Likes

I’m just putting it out there, I’m eyeing Resheph(Egypt)/(maybe Nergal??) and Ianuaria (Celtic)

2 Likes