RainbowCat Appreciation Thread

Somehow, and for some reason I may never understand, @RainbowCat doesn’t have an appreciation thread! that I can find anyways, I may just be blind

@RainbowCat and I have yet to talk directly that much, but she is amazing and super sweet. She has helped me to get used to the staff team, is a terrific staff member, and writes amazing stories! I absolutely love her interactive story event because the stories are well-written and engaging, and all the work put into them definitely pays off. :two_hearts:

9 Likes

You’re an amazing member of the forums and an amazing friend! xD

I really enjoy talking to you :nerd_face::wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And your cats are adorable :heart_eyes: You’re an amazing writer! Love your interactive story events and tapas story! Super helpful too! And gladiator game long time champion :sob:

4 Likes

just wait until we can demolish you further :smiling_imp:

I also appreciate Rainbow for having the best team in the gladiator challenge :sunglasses:

3 Likes

RAINBOW

I

LOVE

YOU

BRO

5 Likes

How on Earth has this not happened yet?! She’s amazing!

4 Likes

Nooo

I like that I don’t know the title of my own game xD

2 Likes

You’re clearly not dedicated enough :joy:

2 Likes

Y e s
@RainbowCat
You’re amazing I love you

5 Likes

Heh and I thought there already was a RainbowCat Appreciation Thread , but I guess I was wrong :thinking:

Either way…

Your amazing rainbowcat ! You have always been very helpful and kind to others on the forums. The interactive stories you make are also very nice👍

5 Likes

What are you accusing me of? :scream::sob:

2 Likes

Awwwww :pleading_face:
Thanks everyone :see_no_evil:
This is just too cute for my little heart :pleading_face::sob:

7 Likes

Guess there is still a lot I don’t know about my daughter. Hopefully I will find the time to change that in the future. :sweat_smile:

Meanwhile, enjoy this well-deserved thread. :smiley_cat:

:rainbow::cat::rainbow::cat::rainbow::cat::rainbow::cat::rainbow::cat::rainbow::cat::rainbow:

4 Likes

STAN RAINBOWCAT

5 Likes

There’s really not that much to know about me :sweat_smile:

:see_no_evil::pleading_face:

4 Likes

She writes so many articles, she gives so much writing advice, she opens up so many threads :rainbow:

4 Likes

I love your interactive story events!!! Keep being awesome!

5 Likes

@RainbowCat is awesome. :sunglasses::heart::rose::two_hearts:

5 Likes

She’s an icon!

5 Likes

Preesh

2 Likes

Why on Earth has this AMAZING mod not received appreciation lately?!

3 Likes