Random’s Book Shop 📚

Hello there! I’m Random, and welcome to my Book Shop. Basically this is a place where I recommend some books to you.

So tell me what sort of books you’re into and what you’re looking for to read. Like the genre, length, plot, etc.

By the way, I stole this idea from @/ChaoticDeluge’s anime shop. Go check it out

6 Likes

do you recommend books that I can read on my phones aswell?

3 Likes

Yeah.

2 Likes

Alright :smile_cat: do you have any horror/fantasy story suggestions with not to much (preferably not at all) romance that I can read on my phone??

2 Likes

Horror fantasy? I’d recommend the Shadow House series by Dan Pobolocki. It’s pretty good, and definitely gives you the chills. There’s no romance in it, but it’s pretty good. The books are fairly short, though.

2 Likes

What book would you recommend @ChaoticDeluge?

3 Likes

Hmm. Not sure. I’d need a specific description of what he’d like. @ChaoticDeluge?

3 Likes

Skullduggery Pleasant is what I like.

1 Like

Yoda

1 Like

Uh

1 Like

I love Fantasy Romance and just finished Throne Of Glass a few days ago and absolutely loved it. Recommendations?

3 Likes

Hmm. Maybe Circle of Shadows by Evelyn Skye, Let The Sky Fall Series by Shannon Messenger, Six of Crows series by Leigh Bardugo, or don’t close your eyes by Lisa McMann. I will give you a warning about don’t close your eyes, though. It is for very mature…audiences ( ? ) and has some content that involves drugs, teenagers, teachers, and s**. It also focuses on the romance a lot more than her actual powers, in my opinion.

3 Likes

Bookmarked. Thanks. :smile:

1 Like

Any sci-fi dystopian books you’d reccomend? Lol I can’t spell!

2 Likes

Shadow Run and Shadow Call by Adrianne Strickland and Michael Miller. Make sure you get Shadow Run—it’s the first book. I always hate it when they don’t number the books.

Warcross and Wildcard ( Warcross first ) are also pretty good. It’s by Marie Lu. It’s sorta like Ready Player One, but much better imo

4 Likes

Just a lil’ bump

1 Like

Heyy. So i’m looking for astronomy books. I am interested in learning about space and all this stuff, what do you recommend?

1 Like

I actually haven’t read many astronomy books. Maybe try Hidden Figures Young Reader’s Edition by Margo Lee Shetterly? It focuses more on the women and their stories though. But it’s space related.:woman_shrugging: Sorry :joy:

1 Like

Alright, thanks

1 Like