Random Thoughts Thread 🤔

Summary

Thank you @Nil baguette :baguette_bread: for the idea. :pleading_face: :croissant:I know I can count on you :wink::raised_hands:t5:

Are you ever just sitting there and a completely random thought pops into your head?
I’ve experienced it already multiple times.
A random thought I had was what would I do if an internal organ started to itch me? :woozy_face: Like I really need scratch my stomach. :sweat_smile: It’s cringy even thinking about it.

• Share some random thoughts that popped in your head. I’m eager to know. :smiley:

I hope this thread is in the right category.:eyes:

10 Likes

Nil spelt backwards is Lin :thinking:

3 Likes

I am reyrf

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I always wonder what happens to the files in the recycle bin after they got deleted FROM the recycle bin :thinking:

5 Likes

Omg for reall :exploding_head: it’s mindblowing

2 Likes

Like, do those files just disintegrate into nothingness? Or is there another existing recycle bin deep within the computer?

1 Like

Another random thought is that if I accidently swallow an ant that was in my food would it crawl about in my stomach :thinking: but then I remember my stomach has acid so it will die eventually :hot_face:

3 Likes

My head hurts

1 Like

Life is… pointless. :sparkles:

2 Likes

doesn’t… ur stomach thinks all potatoes are mashed or something like that idk

1 Like

I wonder why holding your breath and blowing is a bad way to pop your ears. It feels nice for me tho

2 Likes

I wonder why evolution made certain animals unable to see the amount of colors we do

1 Like

What if turtlenecks wore turtles?

2 Likes

Why are there so many political confessions in the AC thread? I have posted so many polls related to politics and in every one of them, majority have answered that they are not interested in politics :eyes:

2 Likes

:eyes::star_struck::joy::joy: I love that thought

2 Likes

I wonder if dogs hear us bark or hear us muffled or something-

1 Like

@Nemesis spelled backwards is Sisemen :thinking:

Wow it’s actually a word huh :eyes:

2 Likes

What if we were all living in a dream and we’re actually aliens?

1 Like

How do cells look like when they’re fighting against diseases in the body?

1 Like