Recommendations about thriller/suspense books?

Hi!
So I’m looking for some good books to read cause I’ve already read all the ones I had in mind👀.
I prefer the genre mystery/thriller. You know about murders and all those things. I don’t care the length but preferably between 300-600 pages. Also I love books with sequels but Idc if they don’t have one. I read both in English and in French books.
Any suggestions?

Ty in advance :heartpulse:

1 Like

Oh if you’re looking for murder mysteries, I’m currently reading this book called “One Of Us Is Lying” which seems quite good! :smiley:

Also, the book “If I Die Tonight” is another good mystery that inspired my own murder mystery/psychological thriller novel, Devil’s Triangle.

1 Like

I don’t really know any books of the mystery genre with murder in them, but I do know ‘Not Even Bones’ by Rebecca Schaeffer which is an amazing thriller!

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for ypur recommendation! I already read One of Us is Lying and the sequel One of us is Next (which btw is so much better in my opinion)
I’ll add the other ones to my list, thank you!

1 Like

I’ll add that one, thank you!

1 Like

Oh cool! I’m definitely checking out the sequel after I finish the first book then. :wink:

1 Like

Added tags :sunglasses:

1 Like

R.L Stines Goosebumps books were always nice to read, especially when I was younger.

I’ve read And then She was Gone by Lisa Jewell, it’s a suspense/thriller book and it’s very ineresting and heartpulling, I reccomend.

Some more I reccomend is:

• One of us is Lying
  • My Sister Rosa
  • The Girls I’ve Been
  • Dark Matter
  • The Turn of the Key

And there is more I will recomend later when I get home, since I have some thriller books there, I just can’t remember the names.

1 Like

I just logged in back again and saw this after 2 or three months idk. But thank you so much, I’ll add them to my list.

I’m currently reading Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson. It’s kind of a trilogy, even though I think there’s a forth book coming later this year (if it hasn’t came out yet). I’m liking the book so far.
Well yeah that’s all I have to say I guess (it feels weird posting here after a long time)

Great! I hope over this time, that you’ve read a few! Have you?

I also would recommend The Saviors Series by Jenna Moreci.

Closed due to inactivity

Moved to archive