#redinstead do you support autism?

The second of April is arriving soon, and that means autism speaks light up blue campaign once again will be here, and I wanna explain why you should support #redinstead

download (22)

for people who don’t know autism speaks is an autism charity group, their arent liked by most autistic people.

a few fast reasons as to why

1. for many years they claim only boys could be autistic, that’s why its light it up blue campaign because blue is a boy colour

2. they supported electro shock therapy for autism,

3. they made a campaign with PETA claiming milk gives autism

4. They also supported the idea that the vaccine gives autism

5. they are actively looking for a cure for autism, but that cure is making sure we are not born at all, by that I mean they put money into finding a way to see if a fetus is autstick so they can abort it.

6. and lastly they made this

I really recommend these two videos if you wanna know more, about why you shouldn’t support autism speaks I recommend watching these two videos.

12 Likes

Hell yeah!

6 Likes

yess
Thank u for this! :heart:

5 Likes

Moved into health and beauty as Autism relates to health, tags added

1 Like

Happy National Autism Day!

2 Likes

Yes! Are you doing this again, @Acorn06 & @line123462?

2 Likes

I sure hope so! I’m so excited for April! Also because I’ll be 21

2 Likes

oh yeah its that time of year again.

this a thing there is evry year. its not a thing I started its a big autism comimity thing

2 Likes

Sure is.

Ooooh… you’ll be legal to celebrate it. HEHE.

Oh, yeah, I figured that from the OP, I was just wondering if you two were supporting it again. (wink)

2 Likes

Hell yeah!

1 Like

ofcourse I am. fukc autism speaks.

2 Likes

Censor the f word, please. Like f*ck. Thanks!

2 Likes

That works.

2 Likes

I despise the symbol that A. S. uses. The puzzle piece makes me think that I’m missing a part of myself; thank goodness for the infinity sign. I’ve seen it used in many places within the past year.

2 Likes