Refer a Friend Campaign!

Hi all!

In light of the current Coronavirus pandemic and the fact that we are all stuck inside, we have decided that we will be giving you the chance to experience the Patron’s Lounge and Restricted Section for free!

It goes like this:

1. You recommend the Forums to a new friend using your Invite Link. (Or just have them tell us that you recommended it to them).

2. They are active for 1 week.

3. You get access to the Patron’s Lounge for 2 weeks.

This means that the Patreon tiers are still valuable, it brings in users for the community and we can all grow together!

If you are an adult and you would like access to the Restricted Section, the steps are pretty much the same:

1. You recommend the Forums to a new, adult friend using your Invite Link. (Or just have them tell us that you recommended it to them).

2. They are active for 1 week.

3. You get access to the Restricted Section for 2 weeks.

THIS REFER-A-FRIEND OFFER IS AVAILABLE TO ALL USERS WHO HAVE BEEN ON THE FORUMS FOR AT LEAST 3 DAYS

I hope this doesn’t devalue the Patreon tiers! Our patrons are still super important to us and help us keep the forums running (as this is getting quite expensive). However, the idea is that having a few more people to post on the Lounge and RS during this time will make the experience more enjoyable for you, too!

Plus, for the people who aren’t sure if they want to pledge to the ShanniiWrites Forums in the future, this is a great way to get a taste of the sections and help you to decide!

Make sure you recommend your most active, enthusiastic friends! :wink:

@Announcements

45 Likes

:eyes:

The Restricted Section Art shares

5 Likes

b-b-but I have 4 invites :sob:

8 Likes

You also have access to the sections because you’re a staff member xD

7 Likes

oh yeah - i forgot :joy:

5 Likes

Wait, why don’t I have access then? :eyes::eyes:

4 Likes

Your not over 18 yet. You have to be 18+ for the restricted section

5 Likes

You have the Patron’s Lounge, no? The Restricted Section is for adults, including adult staff members :wink:

7 Likes

I don’t have the patrons lounge otherwise I would have spammed that place with interesting new threads too :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

5 Likes

You should :eyes:

5 Likes

We should fix that :eyes:

4 Likes

Now? :eyes:

4 Likes

Wait, staff members get access to the Patron’s Lounge? :eyes::rose::two_hearts:
I don’t have it :thinking::rose::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Idk who out of my friends would want accept the invite, but I’ll find someone

4 Likes

Same

5 Likes

It should be sorted now @Rose @Duckling and @Sophia1233! Refresh and let me know :wink:

9 Likes

Oui :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::tada:
There seems to be a bug that only a part of the staff members can see the lounge :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::no_mouth:

3 Likes

I added the mods to the access but not the leaders :woman_facepalming:t4:

6 Likes

Basically I added @staff instead of @ForumStaff. Sigh. Silly Shannii

13 Likes

It works. :slight_smile:

:crescent_moon:

4 Likes