Reiki appreciation

Reiki is a type of alternative Japanese medicine used to heal both physical and mental illnesses by palm healing or hands on healing, through which an energy is transferred to the patient. I’m going to be going to a Reiki appointment tomorrow, so I’ll let you guys know what happens. I’m very excited, because my mom goes to this lady for hot stone massages, and apparently she’s very nice.

1 Like

Also, if anyone has information that I didn’t cover, please feel free to post it. @Health

Just make sure you get it done by an authentic practioner. Reiki is a traditional Japanese practice so I really reccomend getting someone who was taught as it’s passed down through family line.

2 Likes

I see. I actually got it done at a massage place, but I felt pretty good after, so I think she knew what she was doing. It was very pleasant.

I mean a massage is a massage, reiki is a traditional spiritual practice

2 Likes

Right. Actually, it was a float spa.

How did it go?

1 Like

Oh, it was really nice!! There was calming music and the table and blankets were heated. She then placed stones on various parts of my body.

1 Like

Cool. So it really relaxed you.
Did you only go the once?

1 Like

No, I did it a couple times. I’d love to do it again.

1 Like

Cool. How much did it cost?

1 Like

I’m not sure. It varies. I do recommend.

1 Like

It varies?

1 Like

With the practitioner, most likely. I can’t remember how much it cost for me.

Oooooh… Okay then. That’s fair.

1 Like

Yeah, as with most practitioners, it most likely varies on how much they want to charge.

1 Like

That’s true. The same is for waxing.

1 Like

All I can say is that I’m never doing that.

1 Like

HAHAHA. It’s not bad at all, though it also depends on your pain tolerance.