Removal of leg hair

Do you wax it?
Shave it?
Use that weird foamy stuff that removes it?

What do you do to remove your leg hair if you even remove it at all?

I shave mine you can tell by the clumsy cuts :nerd_face:

4 Likes

I’m too lazy and I don’t care about my legs tbh :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

1 Like

Shave, because waxing hurts and the hair removal cream is too messy.

1 Like

I use an epilator, shaving gives me chicken skin and depilatories (chemical hair removing products) are too harsh. They’re also messy and stinky. Epilation works the same as waxing, in that it takes hair out by the root so it’s gone instead of shorter, and is measurably better for skin, no ingrowns, no chicken skin, no razor burn or cuts. The hair that grows back tends to be softer, the ends aren’t sharp because they haven’t been cut at an angle. Also, because it removed the hair by the root, it takes longer for hair to grow back and I don’t have to do it as often.

I’ve never removed my leg hair :rofl:

1 Like

I’m wax it when time for pool come. Rn I’m lazy for it :joy:
I used to shave before but then I discover depilation strips and do it myself, I went couple of time on waxing :laughing:

1 Like

I’ll ask you for tips if I ever need it :joy:

1 Like

Hahhahahah sure :joy:

1 Like

Bump!

I just shave, but it gets annoying when I don’t shave for a while and then my leg hair is longer, shaving that is a pain in the butt

Added tags :tipping_hand_woman:t5: .

I shave my legs. I have to, because when I don’t it’s bad. My legs are a monstrosity when I’m too lazy to shave them…

me being half indian like: :no_mouth:

if I don’t shave, I become basically half a bear. I also have thicc hair in other regions of my body including my armpits and face and I remove hair there too

That

If i wasn’t broke I’d do laser treatment tho

1 Like

I stopped shaving/waxxing in like July because I honestly stopped caring that much

But I am a hairy creature

Used to but not anymore
I love how they look on my legs. :blush:

I used to shave or use depilatory cream or foam. Thanks to middle age, I don’t have leg hair anymore.

I don’t shave because I don’t really need to (my leg hair is very light and I mostly wear long pants)

@BeautyEssentials - what about you?

1 Like

You’re lucky then.

Blond hair has its perks until I get too tan ans you just see tiny shiny streaks, still don’t do it because they are thing so I don’t feel it.

Behold. I never shave.