Reply With a Song Lyric [GAME]

I’m back again with yet another forum game!

The game is fairly simple. Take a lyric from any song (you don’t need to name it as the examples have done) and respond to the comment above you with the song lyric. Try and reply so that it makes sense and relates to the comment above you!

Person 1: Mama said don’t give up, it’s a little complicated High hopes - Panic! at the Disco
Person 2: Why do you have to go and make things so complicated? Complicated - Avril Lavigne
Person 3: 'Cause this just don’t feel right to me, I want to raise your spirits, I want to see you smile but, Know that means I’ll have to leave Happier - Marshmellow
Person 4: Does it ever get lonely? Thinking you could live without me Without Me - Halsey

Rules!
  • No offensive lyrics or lyrics that use excessive swearing- keep it PG13 as the forum rules state.
  • Yeah, no, that’s about it.

*description of game was copy/pasted from Episode Official Forums.

I’ll start!

I got tired of waiting, wondering if you were ever coming around - Taylor Swift, Love Story

7 Likes

Is it too late now to say sorry?

Forgiving you is far away from my mind, ain’t giving you no second chances at all.

Never mind, I’ll find someone like you :sob:

1 Like

And I, I, I thought you loved me when I saw that loving feeling in your eyes :scream:

I’m s-s-s sorry. I didn’t mean to break your heart!

1 Like

You left me crying, down on the floor! :angry::sob:

No woman no cry :frowning:

1 Like

What do you mean :confused:
oh-oh

added the oh-oh to prevent confusion :joy:

Bump

We glorify those even more when they…

closing the godd*mn door, no?

FarflungEagerHippopotamus-small

3 Likes

Lmao. Brendonnnnn

Heard you say, not today. Tore the curtains down, windows open. Now make a…

1 Like

good girl like bad guys I had this question for a real long time

1 Like

Cause all the good girls go to hell. Cause even god herself, has…

1 Like

A feelin’ that you can’t fight, my one, it lingers when we’re done, you’ll believe God is a woman (sry I had to make it long, I just felt like it fit so well :persevere:

On fire. This girl is on…

1 Like

I’m in love, with your love I’m in love

Do Anything For Clout, Anything For Clout… brrrrng.

I’ve been cold, I’ve been merciless

2 Likes

I’ve always liked to play with fire

2 Likes