Ridiculous Expectations for Women

And often these guys are outraged when they get rejected for looks!

4 Likes

Bobs are for the man, they must not have them in public- we don’t want our children looking at those bobs!

If you think about it, almost all children have already seen a boob.

3 Likes

Yup, the likelihood is incredibly high.

Especially those kids who bathed with their mothers when they were very young. It’s incredibly common, so why we feel the need to protect their delicate eyes from the bob is beyond me. Sounds like horny guys projecting yet again

2 Likes

There was some christian channel where the guy said that girls should cover up more at the beach but it was fine for him to be shirtless.

3 Likes

when females are pressured to have s*x with them or they’ll end up breaking up, or a divorce.

6 Likes

Yep.
Or tht its expected to be considered a real relationship/expected at some point

3 Likes

That women have to marry a man and have kids

4 Likes

You don’t have to be in a relationship with somebody—you don’t have to have kids.

3 Likes

Mansplaining is a thing. You mansplaining me to try to tell me it isn’t? Well, it doesn’t stop it from being a thing :joy:

“It’s just called being a jerk”

Yes. It’s a subcategory of being a jerk. It’s when you’re a jerk, you’re slightly sexist and you think you know more than someone all at the same time. That needs its own term

4 Likes

Now let me just sit you down and explain this to you–

5 Likes

“Women just choose lower paid jobs”

Excuseyouwhat?

3 Likes

Mmmmplease-excuse-yourself-from-the-room-sir

Your-cis-male-ness-is-not-welcome-here

3 Likes

• When people expect women to have kids. :woman_facepalming::man_facepalming::orange_heart:

6 Likes

When they get mad because you say that you don’t want them :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

I used to have this boyfriend and people would always expect me to be all over him like kissing him and hugging him 24/7. It put pressure on both of us because tbh I have trouble with physical contact and all his mates were makimg fun of us and making fun of me because they expected alot but they didn’t think it was alot… He said if I didn’t kiss him he’d break up with me so my first kiss was me crying (sounds sad but I don’t regret it) be broke up with me like 2 months later anyway.

Also the expectation that women are supposed to be completely hairless except on the head. Even on shaving adverts they show girls with no hair shaving bare skin.

The expectation that all women are small, I’m 5’9 I get constant comments made about my height then whenever I say anything the smaller people go “oh shut up you’re so tall and skinny how could you be so self conscious”

2 Likes

Also I hate seeing posts like “Sporty girls like me used to hate these girls in high school” then it shows a video of a girl who doesn’t hit the ball with the bat and laughs. What you used to hate people who weren’t very good at a thing but had fun anyway? I used to try so hard in PE but all the sporty girls made fun of me.

6 Likes

Well I have the same views as you lot but here’s what I can come up with:

• Being slim af with big boobs & butt. Bruhh, not all women are supermodels so stop putting pressure on us to have that body. We all come in different shapes & sizes! No wonder why eating disorders are an epidemic.

• Give birth to children. Us women aren’t incubators therefore you’re treating us like objects

• Marriage. Ughh don’t get me started because it’s just a piece of paper and it can lead to divorce later on! It’s weird to see people getting married at such a young age which leads to divorce very quickly.

• Being single women doesn’t mean they’re not good enough. Nothing wrong with being single either.

• Women throwing other women under the bus for remaining a virgin for the right men. Trust me, I’ve heard women virgin shame other women for being a virgin or make assumptions that they’re virgin.

• Make-up. It’s okay to not want to wear make up, just don’t act like you’re special just because some women want to wear makeup. But don’t forget that there are controlling partners that don’t let women wear make up.

• Cooking. What if the woman was an amputee eh?

• Cover up or show some skin. Not all women are comfortable with covering up or showing some skin. It’s their body, let them do what they want.

4 Likes

When you get married, people expect you to take your husband’s surname. What about the other way around? What about a double-barrelled surname? Or keeping your surnames? It’s the 21st century!

2 Likes

Some married Muslim women do have Begum after their surname as that is suppose to be a traditional thing in Bangladesh or Pakistan. I’m not too sure about that.

2 Likes

My mother did that when she got married :smile:

1 Like