Ridiculous Expectations for Women

Can you think of any ridiculous expectations people have for women? Either common personal ones or societal?

My favourite is when guys want a girl who’s a virtuous virgin, but also completely freaky for him. Like, pick one, people!

Can you think of any others?

14 Likes

People who say that woman have to have a vaginal birth or they’re not rEaL wOMeN

13 Likes

Big booty skinny waist/slim hips.

You get one or the other, fellas. Hate to break it to you but that big booty will only come with wide hips or big thighs.

16 Likes

For them to always be “open to a relationship or to get married or have children.” Okay, 1) Not all girls want to be in a relationship. 2) Not all of us want to get married. 3) Our life shouldn’t center around us needing a partner all the time. Specifically men. 4) Men don’t make us successful. We can easily be that ourselves. 5) We don’t all want children.

9 Likes

And this is why girls and women feel insecure and pressured by society standards with us. To the point we get plastic surgery and illegal injections just to get it. -.-

4 Likes

looks down at my hourglass

Oh

8 Likes

You’re beautiful Shan. :heart::relieved:

4 Likes

Expected to have or want kids/s3x

(And ppl saying ull change ur mind when ur older/meet the right person)

Females looking down on females who are Quiet/softspoken shy saying they have no backbone

Expecting girls to “dream of their wedding since birth”

11 Likes

Mmm. Hourglass figures :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Some men talk and talk and talk. When a woman takes up 40% of the speaking time in a conversation, she’s deemed as too chatty

11 Likes

People who expect women to wear makeup- I don’t hate makeup, but I have tried it and it was uncomfortable lol.

4 Likes

Guys who expect their girlfriends to be fit and beautiful and educated and talented but stay at home serving him…

When he’s not much of a catch himself. In fact, he’s a fedora-wearing “nice guy”

7 Likes

Yeah like. They’d need to keep all that up, which means you can’t monopolise their time. Hell, if you want to spend more time with your Goddess of a girlfriend, how about this crazy idea of doing a few of those things with them

5 Likes

What, like cooking and cleaning? “That’s women’s work!”

Dude. It’s basic survival skills

4 Likes

how some men expect a girl to be beautiful, and then when they meet, they reject her because she doesn’t have what another girl has. It’s like, this is a once in a lifetime chance, be happy thst their is a beautiful girl who will love you for you, and you can’t do the same?

Looks Don’t Define Ones Personality ~ Cella, 2019

6 Likes

On the ridiculous expectation for all women to have children- some women don’t want that and want to get surgery done so they never have children and most doctors refuse that because they’ll “change their mind”.

Or you know, adoption is a thing.

3 Likes

Expecting mothers to breastfeed, but not in public. Ew

4 Likes

I hate that soo much! :roll_eyes: Let them breastfeed. They’re not hurting anyone.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I think that all looks really do for a person is first impressions- if you’re a complete butthole, but you’re beautiful, yeah you might score a date but nobody is gonna want to hang out with you once they find our your true personality. If you have a beautiful personality people are just gonna start seeing you as beautiful even if you’re considered ugly at first.

4 Likes

FACTS :clap::100:

3 Likes