RIP Kobe Bryant

I did not know this had happened! He was killed in a helicopter crash with his 13 year old daughter. It’s sad to hear that they both passed as well as the loss of the others on the helicopter. I hate that his family had to suffer such a tragedy. We seem to be losing many iconic figures in the five years which is a sobering thought. Remember to not take your life for granted, you only have one life. Aspire to your goals in life!

11 Likes

I heard about it! It’s so heartbreaking and truly tragic. Life passes by so fast. Enjoy it while you can, and may Allah bless you as you live it!

7 Likes

Moved to General Chat and added a discussion tag!

2 Likes

I made a thread on episode forums for him. May everyone on that helicopter Rest In Peace.

5 Likes

@LoneWolf @liyahsdiamond

It really is a sad ordeal. I hope they rest in peace as well.

4 Likes

I read a news report on it. It didn’t even say anything about the crash… :crying_cat_face:

Rest in piece Kobe :sob:

3 Likes

the whole world is mourning, some are, some aren’t, but imagine the families…their pain. their cries. I just hope they are okay. Depression is just…wow…

3 Likes

People being disrepectful about this is starting to annoy me, it’s like they don’t do actual research.

2 Likes

Exactly!

2 Likes

Who is being disrespectful? I haven’t been focus on the news that much today.

1 Like

Basically people are bringing up the sexual assault accusation without actually reading about it and what really happened. Plus they’re sharing stupid memes.

3 Likes

Oh wow, that is really disrespectful. The family is dealing with losing both a husband/father and a daughter right now. They do not deserve that type of slander against them. I wish people would respect the dead and not drag their names through the mud.

1 Like

Especially over something that has been over for ages. It was sorted out at the time and nothing happened since then. I wish people would just read into things and actually research stuff instead of just blindly slandering a dead man.

2 Likes

Exactly, I agree with that entirely.

1 Like

It’s definitely a race thing…

2 Likes

Even if people don’t realise it

Things are worded differently if you know what I mean :eyes:

2 Likes

Microaggressions.

2 Likes

Rest in peace, Kobe Bryant. :pensive::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity and may he be resting in peace…